where do i find my product key for fm2011

1. where do i find my product key for fm2011

hi guys were do i find my product key it doesnt seem 2 be on the case itself

2. Is it on the back of the manual?

3. Quote Originally Posted by drezzy86 View Post
    Is it on the back of the manual?
    am looking for the manual now il let you no
    cheers m8

4. Quote Originally Posted by crumpy90 View Post
    am looking for the manual now il let you no
    cheers m8
    usually they are printed on the back. If you can't find it then you're kind of stuck fella, no one on here will give you a code either

5. Quote Originally Posted by drezzy86 View Post
    usually they are printed on the back. If you can't find it then you're kind of stuck fella, no one on here will give you a code either
    hahaha i wudnt expect them too ive got the game here but it wont install on my laptop when i put it in its like its not there it just says theres no disk in any ideas on that m8?

6. Quote Originally Posted by crumpy90 View Post
    hahaha i wudnt expect them too ive got the game here but it wont install on my laptop when i put it in its like its not there it just says theres no disk in any ideas on that m8?
    just register with steam if your disc not working. my disc stopped working to i signed up to steam, as long as you got the number on the back of the manuel then you'll be ok, its free and you'll never need your FM11 disc again

7. Lazaru5's Avatar Lazaru5
    • Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Strachan
      Reporter: Would you agree that you're under pressure to get results?
      Strachan: All managers are under pressure, it comes with the job
      Reporter: So how do you deal with that pressure?
      Strachan: Well you know, drink, take drugs and get through it that way
      Pre-match interview from Strachan's last game as manager of 'boro.
    Huddersfield Town First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by crumpy90 View Post
    hi guys were do i find my product key it doesnt seem 2 be on the case itself
    bottom of the back page of the manual (if you can call the leaflet we got this year a "manual"), where it always is...

8. Liverpool and Parma KotW gaffer
    Quote Originally Posted by crumpy90 View Post
    Sounds like your Disc drive is burned out. If i were you id just install via steam or get an external cd drive.

+ Reply to Thread