Like Tree7Likes

Legends Database for FM12 & 13

1. Legends Database for FM12 & 13

hey guys since it's coming near the summer holidays , I'm going to be working on a new Legends Project for the rest of FM 12 life cycle and FM 13 now I could do fuelledbypassion's Legend Database, but I don't think it would be fair on him now would it

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/trans...se-thread.html

now you guys can give me a team you want me to work on and "Only One" from that league and yes every player will be the same ages as they where back then

e.g.
    Arsenal - 2003/04
    Manchester United - 1998/99 (add Busby babes and '68 players as youths)
    Celtic 2003/04 UEFA Cup finalist (squad plus Lisbon Lions as youths)
    Rangers 9 in a row squad (plus CWC '72 squad as youths)
    Newcastle 1995/96 squad

now this will be a huge database

oh I'll be adding in clubs that have one the UCL once (the squad that won it that year) if they have the UCL logo and number of trophies on it I'll add a mix team in how does that sound

e.g.
    Real Madrid
    AC Milan
    Liverpool
    Ajax
    Bayern Munich

for international I haven't got any idea how to do it yet? still thinking about it well

what do you guys think of the idea is it a good one or a bad one? should I wait until FM 13 before I started it up?

2. i would love to manage the 1974 bayern squad

3. Quote Originally Posted by petraru View Post
    i would love to manage the 1974 bayern squad
    your in luck the Bayern squad is the exact same from 1974 - 1976 plus I could add in some of the 2001 squad as Bayern Youth players

4. A Liverpool team with Hughes, Dalglish, Hansen, Rush, Aldridge, Barnes, Liddell, Hunt, Heighway, Souness, Fowler, McManaman, Gerrard etc would be amazing

5. I think I'll use Napoli 1988 - 89 Squad and Juventus 1994-95 for AC Milan I could use the Double UCL Winner Squad which is the 1988 - 90 team, for the rest of Serie A I'll let you guys pick the team

6. I wonder when the patch will be ready?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ste Jesus Jamrock View Post
    A Liverpool team with Hughes, Dalglish, Hansen, Rush, Aldridge, Barnes, Liddell, Hunt, Heighway, Souness, Fowler, McManaman, Gerrard etc would be amazing
    so you want an 70s to say mid 00s Liverpool side so that would be the UCL winner sides from 1977 - 1984 with Barnes, McManaman Gerrard, Fowler and Owen as youth players

8. Quote Originally Posted by canyurdakul View Post
    I wonder when the patch will be ready?
    I haven't started it yet, won't be starting it until I get my summer holidays I'm waiting to see what teams people would like to have

9. Have I'll be waiting impatiently for Fenerbahce in the data of..

10. imaging have these squads in the Palm of your hands

AC Milan
    Associazione Calcio Milan :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

Napoli
    Societ Sportiva Calcio Napoli S.p.A. :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

Juventus
    Juventus Football Club :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk
    or
    Juventus Football Club :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

Marseille (1992 - 93)
    Olympique de Marseille :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

don't know what I'm going to do with Deschamps yet do I stick him with Marseille or put him in Juventus?

Dortmund (1996-97)
    Ballspiel-Verein Borussia 1909 e. V. Dortmund :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

Bayern Munich (1974 - 76)
    Fussball Club Bayern Mnchen :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk
    Fussball Club Bayern Mnchen :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

Lisbon Lions (as youth players)
    Celtic Football Club :: Statistics :: Titles :: Titles :: History :: Goals :: Fixtures :: Results :: News :: Videos :: Photos :: Squad :: footballzz.co.uk

for Rangers 9 in a Row I'll start in 91 - 97 with Walter Smith as Manager so you'll have 5 squads to use but I might just do the 95-97 squads as they're the ones I remember the most as a child

http://www.footballzz.co.uk/equipa.p..._id=125&id=138 (1995 - 96)
    http://www.footballzz.co.uk/equipa.p..._id=126&id=138 (1996 - 97)

Red Star Belgrade
    http://www.footballzz.co.uk/equipa.p...id=120&id=1097

Steaua
    http://www.footballzz.co.uk/equipa.p...id=115&id=1094
    Last edited by madridboy86; 05/06/2012 at 04:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread