Like Tree1Likes

LFCMarshall making a Winter 2013 Transfer Update?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. LFCMarshall making a Winter 2013 Transfer Update?

    just wondering if LFCMarshall making a Januray 2013 Transfer Update?

  2. Yeah, we'd love if LFCMarshall could make a January Transfer Update for FM12 since alot of us couldn't play FM13!

  3. Doubt it to be honest lads. I'll link him to the thread as I don't think he even checks the FM12 threads anymore.

  4. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshallPremium Member
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    Liverpool. YNWA. LFCMarshall is online now
    #4
    Hi lads,

    sorry, but it would take twice as much work a fm13, and just dont have the time

    However, a lad did say the fm13 update works on fm12 if you put it in fm12 editor data... not sure how true it is, but you can try it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Hi lads,

    sorry, but it would take twice as much work a fm13, and just dont have the time

    However, a lad did say the fm13 update works on fm12 if you put it in fm12 editor data... not sure how true it is, but you can try it
    It does too...WTF!!!
    Tezzz likes this.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jamesybhoy1977 View Post
    It does too...WTF!!!
    They are in the same format, so it reads them the same

  7. Seriously? I'm gonna try it then!

  8. well, I use 2 editor datas from Marshall. 1st is latest update data for FM2012 & 2nd is latest update data for FM2013. It worked on me, & i've been playing with it since i still saving to purchase FM2013
    cheers

  9. Oh, that works too? Because if I'm just using the latest patch from FM2013, the previous transfers (ie. van Persie to Man Utd is not completed as he is still in Arsenal). Maybe I'll try using two editor data like what you say, colz.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hidirx89 View Post
    Oh, that works too? Because if I'm just using the latest patch from FM2013, the previous transfers (ie. van Persie to Man Utd is not completed as he is still in Arsenal). Maybe I'll try using two editor data like what you say, colz.
    yep, it worked. rvp already signed with Man Utd if you use that 2 editor data, & i think major transfer from last summer already done.
    Problems i've found for using this trick:
    ~ Rafael benitez's job in Chelsea is assistant manager instead of caretaker, so every new games chelsea always looking for new manager.
    ~new wonder kid, coach, etc in FM2013 doesn't exist (of course) :p

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Football Manager 2012 Winter 2013 Update
    By nemtsi17 in forum Transfer Updates, Custom Leagues & Editing
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04/09/2013, 10:33 PM
  2. Reading The Prem using...(LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer Update (16.6.12)
    By luketaylor in forum Football Manager 2012 Stories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18/06/2012, 04:49 PM
  3. epl lfcmarshall new transfers update
    By wigster7 in forum Football Manager 2011 Network Games
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05/08/2011, 05:03 PM
  4. LFCMarshall Transfer Update Across The World v10
    By LFCMarshall in forum Football Manager 2010 Editing
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20/10/2010, 06:07 PM
  5. LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer update 2010 Across the World V7 Release!
    By LFCMarshall in forum Football Manager 2010 Editing
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 28/08/2010, 07:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO