Like Tree25Likes

Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

1. Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

hey guys I'm going to give another go, but I'm not editing any of the league this time or the cup host or venue of the CL or any of the comp names around just the clubs and bring back players to what they back in 2001/02, but what will I do with the current players , most of the players will be 10 years younger

lets give someone as an e.g. here

Current Day
    Wayne Rooney
    Age 25
    Born 24 October 1985

Current Club - Manchester United

Int Caps 73
    Int Goals 28

CM 2001/02
    Wayne Rooney
    Age 15
    Born 24 October 1995

Current Club - Everton Youth

Int Cap 0
    Int Goal 0

if anyone want some screenshot of it work in FM 12 just ask and I'll post them asap, I've just started and I'm going through ODB 3.9.60, then I'll start added the other two in to the mix

Last edited by madridboy86; 08/05/2012 at 11:14 PM.
    Death Ball likes this.

2. Arsenal, Crystal Palace & Bromley Rotation
    You will have a hell of a job on your hands. As well as deleting any players who are aged 23 or below (which there are a lot of now) you will be also adding in previously deleted players and changing every single international and club stat for them.

Good luck with this if you can do it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gooner Eagle View Post
    You will have a hell of a job on your hands. As well as deleting any players who are aged 23 or below (which there are a lot of now) you will be also adding in previously deleted players and changing every single international and club stat for them.

Good luck with this if you can do it.
    I'll give it my best shot and I could always put the youth players now as free agents

Man Utd without the Glazer Family and have Beckham, Giggs Keane, Van Nistelrooy, Arsenal with Bergkamp & henry, Man City near Relegation of the Premier League, Liverpool before Tom hicks bought the club
    LisbonLion likes this.

4. will follow this one

5. Right guys I've got Albania done plus I've also brought back Tó Madeira, I'll upload screenshots of them asap

6. Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12-screen-shot-2011-10-22-22.21.30.pngChampionship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12-screen-shot-2011-10-22-22.25.30.png

7. Rather you than me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by seany View Post
    Rather you than me.
    how do you mean?

9. Quote Originally Posted by madridboy86 View Post
    how do you mean?
    Taking on something like that.

10. Quote Originally Posted by seany View Post
    Taking on something like that.
    could fun to play the database again but with all 3 built into one

---------- Post added 23/10/2011 at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was 22/10/2011 at 11:32 PM ----------

half way through doing Algeria now

+ Reply to Thread