Like Tree21Likes

FM12 Update Packs by_pr0

1. FM12 Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

THE LINK : FM12 Update Packs by_pr0 V3.6.rar

EDIT 1/10/2012 :

I can proudly announce after almost a year , that my data & transfers update packs for the FM 2012 are over! The one i uploaded in 1.10.2012 , is the last one!

I hope in 1 month from now , that we will be again together. And as a small info about the next packs, i can announce that the data packs in FM 2013 will also have an extra file beside the others. The one with CA/PA changes. It will be a new file so some who dont want the changes will have the option not to select this file. Thats all. A big thanks to everyone so far , and we will talk again in 1 month!! Have everyone a good time!!!

Hello to everyone and many hopes to all of you to have a good career in FM 2012 !!

This update contains 87.941 changes from 27th of September untill today 1 October , that the game itself does not include ! Inside this update pack you will find from transfer changes to injuries and new wonderkids ! In the rar file you can also find the texts that contain all the database changes and the instructions file to give some more info !
    Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your idea and hopefully i can do something about it !
    For those who have downloaded my pack i hope to enjoy and many thanks !
    For the others ... Try it and then rate me ... !

Let me tell you some things about this project.
    It includes 85.000 database changes, from 27 of September untill today that the game does not include :

Lets see what each file includes :

Transfers Update pack : 1. Transfers from all over the world from the very best leagues to the small ones. Trasfers from the greek superleague from the scandal teams (olympiakos volou, kavala ) and some transfers that happended the very late days (mcfadden,rivas,hildelbrand etc.. )
    2. Contract changes.
    3. Managerial changes.
    4. Removed players/staff who are not with us anymore...

General Changes : 1. Nationality changes.
    2. Favorite Clubs.
    3. Chairman changes.
    4. Favourite Personel.

Injured Players : 1. Players who are injured from a month and more.

Wonderkids : 1. Created new young players who become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ).

Promotions And Relegations : Now only in Singapore.

In the text files you can find easilly all the changes i have made untill now, and check my work !!

******************** Critics wrote **************************

@mm007
    hEY JUST to let you know that gthis looks like a good update! I like the text files with the info and apparently the latest transfers are done (Hildebrand). Also, i like the fact that the contract dates appear to be right! Thank you!

@FMtillidie
    i love this file recomended too all

@gaucharro
    Thanks for the new version of this file!

@SamheinWitchKilla
    Thanks for the update.....
    Thanks again, and the text files showing what changes you've made help alot.
    Keep up the good work.

@phnompenhandy
    Marvellous.
    Will use when I start a new save

@imaiden
    I really like your update and your addiction to detail

@scotty1974
    nice update mate

@escalibur
    Thanks for a great update.

@dummo
    thank you for your awesome WORK

@Fantaboy85
    Thanks and keep up the good work

@Alvarus94
    Love what you've done so far.

@[email protected]
    Hi pro, just wanna say your update is the best by a million miles, any ideas when version 5 is gonna be released and thanks in advance.

@FramedAdam
    your updates are brilliant
    Last edited by pr01991; 04/04/2013 at 04:23 AM.

2. nice update mate....also i like the skin can u upload the skin aswell?
    kiryak98 likes this.

3. hmmm now i can see scotty what you asked in the other forum..

You can find it here fmgreece.gr •

4. transfer update

i cant get it to work? i extracted it into the editor data folder but nothing is working. the part when u tick the boxes to change the data is showing up. any help that u can give me? thanks
    Last edited by neathjack; 27/10/2011 at 09:24 PM.

5. Did you see the instructions text to get some more info ?

If you correctly extract the folders in the right path , then make a new game and tick the files by pr0. ONLY the files which have my name on them , not anyone's else because it wont work !!

6. Next update will be up on 15th of November , and it will continue like that. We will have an update each 15 days ! Stay tuned !!!

7. where i can find the link for download the pack.?

8. I will upload it in the download center and on the first post in about 3 hours from now ! Take a look in 3 hours so

9. Flamini is missing
    bradley1583344 likes this.

10. In what flamini is missing? Give more details please

+ Reply to Thread