Like Tree66Likes

LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.

LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

LFCMarshall's FM12 Update

Hello Hello Hello,

You get it by now, This thread is about suggestions to improve the game!

Suggestions could include:
    - Player CA/PA Changes
    - Transfers Missed
    - Loans Missed
    - Manager Changes
    - Budget Changes
    - Competition Names

- Ill Listen to ANYTHING... but it doesn't mean i will do it, Remember realistic changes only.

Football Manager 2011:

Thankyou for making this Update the most downloaded thing EVER on the FMBase site (Including Mediafire downloads) , and I hope you will download this FM12 one too!

Finally...
    As FM12 Is new, changes wont be drastic at all, there wont be many CA/PA Changes as 99% Of them are done accurately judged on last season

Latest Version:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=6305

Future Release Dates:

Saturday 24th March 9:30AM

Cheers Lads!
    Last edited by LFCMarshall; 23/03/2012 at 05:09 PM.

2. Jonjo Shelvey should be on loan at Blackpool... But I'm guessing you know that already
    LFCMarshall likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    LFCMarshall's FM12 Update

Hello Hello Hello,

You get it by now, This thread is about suggestions to improve the game!

Suggestions could include:
    - Player CA/PA Changes
    - Transfers Missed
    - Loans Missed
    - Manager Changes
    - Budget Changes

- Ill Listen to ANYTHING... but it doesn't mean i will do it, Remember realistic changes only.

Football Manager 2011:

Thankyou for making this Update the most downloaded thing EVER on the FMBase site (Including Mediafire downloads) , and I hope you will download this FM12 one too!

Finally...
    As FM12 Is new, changes wont be drastic at all, there wont be many CA/PA Changes as 99% Of them are done accurately judged on last season

Latest Version:
    LFCMarshall's FM12 Starter Update - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & CheatsThis is just a little starter Update with Minor changes, Full Release will not be for a while yet, this is just preparing for it

Cheers Lads!
    Im thinking you would want it perfect? If so keep checking this link it will keep you up-to-date.
    - October 2011 | Latest Football Transfer News | Sky Sports
    Last edited by Ross 95; 27/10/2011 at 06:38 PM.

4. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Already onit pal!

5. Versaty1e's Avatar Versaty1e
    Rotation
    Your updates are always top quality. Just making sure you have increased starting transfer budgets for all teams. Seems very strange most teams have only around £15 million or less in transfer revenue. I remember in previous updates, there was at least double that for top EPL, Serie A and Liga teams.

I trust you on all your CA/PA changes, definitely agree with all your past changes. Torres' CA is a little iffy for me though. Pretty low. Should be +5 to +10 higher than it shows in my game. Certain other youngsters around the EPL look good though.

6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Versaty1e View Post
    Your updates are always top quality. Just making sure you have increased starting transfer budgets for all teams. Seems very strange most teams have only around £15 million or less in transfer revenue. I remember in previous updates, there was at least double that for top EPL, Serie A and Liga teams.

I trust you on all your CA/PA changes, definitely agree with all your past changes. Torres' CA is a little iffy for me though. Pretty low. Should be +5 to +10 higher than it shows in my game. Certain other youngsters around the EPL look good though.
    Cheers mate, i try and make it as realistic as possible..

Budgets in prem have been done at the moment but not anywhere else, i will get to them though

As for torres, i have swapped his and Drogba's CA around, drogba was rated slightly higher, but i dont think that is the case IRL

7. Hey there! If you need any help, then you can call me again, as there were already some manager changes, free transfer in the leagues, I've done last year.

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Alright mate, no worries... ill let you know

9. look 4ward 2 it buddy
    LFCMarshall likes this.

10. Cleverly's creativity should be improved and probably his CA/PA too. It also feels like Wellbeck is too weak in this game...

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

And a small, probably irrelevant change. Inge André Olsen is no longer a Stabæk coach after being suspended by the Norwegian FA. Their chairman Erik Loe is also suspended, their new chairman is called Jarl Øverby.

11. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Ok Mate

12. joey allen for swansea should be improved. hes controlling the games in the prem. looks like hes been there all his life, class player!

13. Marcel Seip, Andrew Davies & Adam Reed need to be at Bradford City. Although Adam Reed doesn't need to be as he's now gone back.

14. Lazar Markovic from Partizan. Natural position ST and accomplished AMR/MR.

15. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Yepppp

16. Hi Marshall i have been a longtime downloader of your updates. my imput would defo be around the Ca/Pa of players

Such as Welbeck - His performance in RL dont dfotn merit on FM, as of cleverlys also noticed wilsheres drop due to injury.

If you could look at nd monitor the players espec these age ranges and change accordindingly would be great.

Only annoy thing iv noticed is the AI askign fo r such high prices but thats nothing we could chance .

Keep up the good work

17. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    People like welbeck and cleverley have been improved,, but the asking price of players is something i cannot change

sorry

18. Timo Hildebrand to Schalke 04, and Zoltán Lipták to Újpest FC, Sándor Torghelle to Budapest Honvéd. Each of them are until 30.6.2012.
    There were some other minor transfers, and I changed some CA/PAs for personal use, but I don't write it down.
    Last edited by lordtom; 04/11/2011 at 10:10 AM.

19. I think Juventus need a major boost, and the club president should definitely not be willing to listen to offers but loves the club instead.

20. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtom View Post
    Timo Hildebrand to Schalke 04, and Zoltán Lipták to Újpest FC, Sándor Torghelle to Budapest Honvéd. Each of them are until 30.6.2012.
    There were some other minor transfers, and I changed some CA/PAs for personal use, but I don't write it down.
    okay
    Quote Originally Posted by dhk999 View Post
    I think Juventus need a major boost, and the club president should definitely not be willing to listen to offers but loves the club instead.
    like who and in what way mate? more specific you are, the better the changes will be

ill have a look at the chairman

21. R8 Mate can u up Matt Phillips finishing as hes on top form 5 in 4 and can u up ryan flynn he is looking good atm cheers ps alex mcarthy on loan to leeds 1 month

22. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Matt phillips is good enough, he already is normally a starter for blackpool on the game, so he'll blast it in league one haha,

ill look at others

23. hi mate do u have a update for skins face packs etc thanks

24. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    okay

like who and in what way mate? more specific you are, the better the changes will be

ill have a look at the chairman
    I may be a bit biased, but I'll try to be reasonable.

First I think Gianluigi Buffon could use a very small CA boost, something like 159-> 164.

Also, Marco Storari should be at least a 150/155, he was really great last season filling in for Buffon.

Leonardo Bonucci is still undoubtedly talented, and should have at least a 140/160.

Andrea Barzagli, right now is arguably one of the top CBs in Serie A, and he was even called up for the NT recently.
    He needs to be at least a 160/165 IMO.

Frederik Sorensen is a promising talent, and I think he deserves at least a -8 potential.

Giorgio Chiellini is no doubt world-class, but has a drop in form, so i think he deserves around a 160/175.

Stephan Lichtsteiner is one of the top 3 right back in Serie A, and he should at least be a 155/160.

Andrea Pirlo is enjoying a great opening season for Juve, and rightly deserves a CA of at least 165+ preferably 170.

Claudio Marchisio is enjoying the form of his life, and I would just restore him back to his FM 2010 CA/PA
    (I didn't play 11, but I believe he didn't change from 2010. Please correct me if he did.)

Simone Pepe should be around 150/155.

Emanuele Giaccherini just a raised CA 138->145.

Fabio Quagliarella should have 155/160.

Alessandro Matri is really underrated, especially his teamwork and composure stats, teamwork should be at least
    a 13~14, and composure should be around 14 or up. He should also be raised to around 155~160/165.

I know this is a long post thank you for considering this.
    Again, I am a Juve supporter, so I may be a bit biased, but I tried to judge the fact that we did finish 7th and
    I accept a drop in CA/PA due to that. I hope you consider my suggestions.
    I tried not to mention any raise in specific attributes because I have no idea where to start.
    Thank you

25. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Okay mate, im not promising all of them but i will take a look at what i consider realistic

26. Just two things: Former Liverpool(and U-20 WC bronze medalist) striker Krisztián Németh signed for Hungarian second division side MTK until 31.12.2011.
    Also Adrián Lopez of Atlético Madrid should have a bit CA/PA increase, if you find it reasonably. He was good in pre-season, and now he's back on form in the league. Plus high teamwork.

27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yepppp

28. y2xtreme
    Reserve
    Chris Herd is one player that definitely needs to have a CA and PA increase. He has been one of the best at Villa in the games he has played. His positioning and workrate are fantastic. Currently in the game he is basically league 1 standard but he is much better than that.

29. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Okay I'll have a look

30. OK, so this isnt exactly going to be rocking the FM world, but as a Southend United fan, I thought I'd mention a few...

Southend top of 2nd Division as the moment, thanks largely to the performances of Liam Dickinson and Ryan Hall. Both of those I think could realistically have a +10 or so added to their CA. Kane Ferdinand (cousin of Rio, Anton) is a really promising youngster for us and has already been subject to an enquiry from West Ham. His CA could do with a fairly substantial boost (+20 wasnt unreasonable in my game). Finally Bilel Mohsni also needs some boosting. He too was subject to enquiries from Championship sides last season, but his discipline lets him down... so to that end, his Determination and Aggression need to go up (min 16), and I think his heading needs adjusting as well (he's always popping up with last minute headed goals). Temperament needs to be about a 5 alas. In general, his CA and PA could both be slightly boosted (+10 or so).

As for more pressing matters.... Mark Gower (former Southend player.... ahem...) has been having a fantastic season for Swansea, is creating most of their chances, and has just been offered a new contract. Not sure what his stats are, but on my game he's on the list and not getting a game for the Swans. I think he probably needs a CA boost.

I thought Steven Gerrard's stats in general had taken a bit of an unwarranted bashing, but I daresay you've already seen to that (12 and 14 for teamwork & workrate... really...?!).

Comolli (LFC) is Director of Football rather than a Scout...

A lot of people on the LFC were getting sacked despite finishing 4th (sometimes with an FA Cup as well)... Wondering if Tom Werner's (LFC Chairman) needs a Patience adjustment?

Thats about all I can think of at the moment...

31. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Ok pal, will look at them

32. can you look at stokes finances as they have no budget what so ever, when will next update be out

33. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    all done, and no idea not any time soon, not much has been done.. MW3 time at the minute

34. League of ireland... prize money for winning Premier is (eur)40,000 - finish second and get (eur)110,000.... winning should be (eur)140,000.

Makes a big difference when you have no cash!

League of Ireland could do with a complete overhaul if you fancy, CA/PA are so random (and far too low!)

You could make a League of Ireland facepack if you have time

35. Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink has signed a contract with PSV 'til 30.6.2012(i will do this one).
    Also, is he in the game(?): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g19OOWoxHU
    If not, you should think about creating him. Looks like, he's got big potential.

36. As a Liverpool fan I'm sure your aware part of the deal for allowing the takeover for fenway sports group was they pay off all the debts by the end of the season just gone

so basically that annoying 30 mil debt they have given us does not exist

37. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_OC View Post
    League of ireland... prize money for winning Premier is (eur)40,000 - finish second and get (eur)110,000.... winning should be (eur)140,000.

Makes a big difference when you have no cash!

League of Ireland could do with a complete overhaul if you fancy, CA/PA are so random (and far too low!)

You could make a League of Ireland facepack if you have time
    Irish league im not really doing tbh mate, sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtom View Post
    Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink has signed a contract with PSV 'til 30.6.2012(i will do this one).
    Also, is he in the game(?): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g19OOWoxHU
    If not, you should think about creating him. Looks like, he's got big potential.
    okay and doubt im creating many if any this year
    Quote Originally Posted by kopite493 View Post
    As a Liverpool fan I'm sure your aware part of the deal for allowing the takeover for fenway sports group was they pay off all the debts by the end of the season just gone

so basically that annoying 30 mil debt they have given us does not exist
    apparentley its the stadium debt left over that is still to be paid off, there not paying yet as the decision on the stadium is not finalised yet

38. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Irish league im not really doing tbh mate, sorry
    Any chance you can tell me how to change prize money, i cant find it on the editor.

Thanks

39. can u let me know when and if u got face packs etc coming thanks u made 2011 worth losing my marrage for

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_OC View Post
    Any chance you can tell me how to change prize money, i cant find it on the editor.

Thanks
    you cant change prize money
    Quote Originally Posted by gers9row View Post
    can u let me know when and if u got face packs etc coming thanks u made 2011 worth losing my marrage for
    i dont do facepacks mate, only thing i do is updates

41. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Thats wank.. means i'm better off finishing 5th than first!! o well...

42. couple of changes mate.

kane ferdinand (southend) should be declared for ireland
    shane ferguson (newcastle) should be declared for ireland

john o'sullivan (blackburn) should be attacking center mid / striker - not center mid
    sean murray (watford) should be CAM / RAM

43. Quote Originally Posted by Matt_OC View Post
    Thats wank.. means i'm better off finishing 5th than first!! o well...
    Well, you can - it is just you have to edit the nation rules.

IMO Mustafa Amini (Dortmund) should be a -8 PA. He is a real talent and quite highly regarded here in Aus - he is seen as our future playmaker. A -7 really doesn't do him justice.

44. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post

mate didnt u sell update on ebay thanks

i dont do facepacks mate, only thing i do is updates

45. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Okay lads,

and yes i did try and sell it on ebay after the final version was released on here but it was too late only one person brought it :L

46. Seeing as you're a Liverpool fan you may have done this anyway but they need a higher starting budget. I know they spent a lot in the summer but the owners are generous and willing to cough up. I think £10-5M would be suitable.

The team is underrated as well; Downing is really poor. A general spruce up of their stats would be suitable, nothing too major.
    Last edited by TheCosmichobo; 12/11/2011 at 05:24 PM.

47. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCosmichobo View Post
    Seeing as you're a Liverpool fan you may have done this anyway but they need a higher starting budget. I know they spent a lot in the summer but the owners are generous and willing to cough up. I think £10-5M would be suitable.

The team is underrated as well; Downing is really poor. A general spruce up of their stats would be suitable, nothing too major.
    all budgets have been increased in all major leagues, simply because teams spend loads more than what SI initially put it at

As for liverpool i havent really changed anyone tbh, Ratings are pretty much accuracte as downing, carroll and henderson in all honesty have been poor

48. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    all budgets have been increased in all major leagues, simply because teams spend loads more than what SI initially put it at
    They're set low because of the summer spending.

49. I'm Guessing You Know

Derek McInness - Bristol City Manager
    Stephen Pearson - Loan - Bristol City - Jan 2nd Return
    Steve Lomas - St Johnstone Manager
    Andy Dorman - Loan - Bristol Rovers - Jan 2nd Return
    Last edited by NTFCLouis; 13/11/2011 at 06:45 PM.

50. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foss View Post
    They're set low because of the summer spending.
    but then nobody gets to change the team the way they want too, CA/PA this year is pretty much spot on, just think budgets are always set too low, i mean 2 million for liverpool! its shown were willing to spend under the new ownership
    Quote Originally Posted by NTFCLouis View Post
    I'm Guessing You Know

Derek McInness - Bristol City Manager
    Stephen Pearson - Loan - Bristol City - Jan 2nd Return
    Steve Lomas - St Johnstone Manager
    Andy Dorman - Loan - Bristol Rovers - Jan 2nd Return
    done

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO