Like Tree66Likes

LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

  1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshallPremium Member
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    Liverpool. YNWA. LFCMarshall is online now
    #1

    LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

    LFCMarshall's FM12 Update

    Hello Hello Hello,

    You get it by now, This thread is about suggestions to improve the game!

    Suggestions could include:
    - Player CA/PA Changes
    - Transfers Missed
    - Loans Missed
    - Manager Changes
    - Budget Changes
    - Competition Names

    - Ill Listen to ANYTHING... but it doesn't mean i will do it, Remember realistic changes only.

    Football Manager 2011:

    Thankyou for making this Update the most downloaded thing EVER on the FMBase site (Including Mediafire downloads) , and I hope you will download this FM12 one too!

    Finally...
    As FM12 Is new, changes wont be drastic at all, there wont be many CA/PA Changes as 99% Of them are done accurately judged on last season

    Latest Version:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=6305

    Future Release Dates:

    Saturday 24th March 9:30AM



    Cheers Lads!
    Last edited by LFCMarshall; 23/03/2012 at 05:09 PM.

  2. Chokopop's Avatar Chokopop
    • Chokopop's Avatar

    • Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
      For some reason, I can see it being something like this:

      Girl asks Sam to come around her house, to chillax.
      Girl phones 20 of her girl mates, and also invites them around to her house.
      Sam arrives, to be met by 21 girls, they circle him, and then start a chant of 'Sam has a Mangina, Sam has a Mangina!' for a hour.
      Sam returns home, a broken man, and finds comfort in playing fifa with his mates, who also all, coincidently, have manginas.
    Liverpool, AS Roma - Follows: PSG & Toulouse Modern Day Legend
    #2
    Jonjo Shelvey should be on loan at Blackpool... But I'm guessing you know that already
    LFCMarshall likes this.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    LFCMarshall's FM12 Update

    Hello Hello Hello,

    You get it by now, This thread is about suggestions to improve the game!

    Suggestions could include:
    - Player CA/PA Changes
    - Transfers Missed
    - Loans Missed
    - Manager Changes
    - Budget Changes

    - Ill Listen to ANYTHING... but it doesn't mean i will do it, Remember realistic changes only.

    Football Manager 2011:

    Thankyou for making this Update the most downloaded thing EVER on the FMBase site (Including Mediafire downloads) , and I hope you will download this FM12 one too!

    Finally...
    As FM12 Is new, changes wont be drastic at all, there wont be many CA/PA Changes as 99% Of them are done accurately judged on last season

    Latest Version:
    LFCMarshall's FM12 Starter Update - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & CheatsThis is just a little starter Update with Minor changes, Full Release will not be for a while yet, this is just preparing for it


    Cheers Lads!
    Im thinking you would want it perfect? If so keep checking this link it will keep you up-to-date.
    - October 2011 | Latest Football Transfer News | Sky Sports
    Last edited by Ross 95; 27/10/2011 at 06:38 PM.

  4. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshallPremium Member
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    Liverpool. YNWA. LFCMarshall is online now
    #4
    Already onit pal!

  5. Versaty1e's Avatar Versaty1e
    Man United Follows: Chelsea, AC Milan, Fußball Bundesliga, Die Mannschaft Rotation
    #5
    Your updates are always top quality. Just making sure you have increased starting transfer budgets for all teams. Seems very strange most teams have only around £15 million or less in transfer revenue. I remember in previous updates, there was at least double that for top EPL, Serie A and Liga teams.

    I trust you on all your CA/PA changes, definitely agree with all your past changes. Torres' CA is a little iffy for me though. Pretty low. Should be +5 to +10 higher than it shows in my game. Certain other youngsters around the EPL look good though.

  6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshallPremium Member
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    Liverpool. YNWA. LFCMarshall is online now
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Versaty1e View Post
    Your updates are always top quality. Just making sure you have increased starting transfer budgets for all teams. Seems very strange most teams have only around £15 million or less in transfer revenue. I remember in previous updates, there was at least double that for top EPL, Serie A and Liga teams.

    I trust you on all your CA/PA changes, definitely agree with all your past changes. Torres' CA is a little iffy for me though. Pretty low. Should be +5 to +10 higher than it shows in my game. Certain other youngsters around the EPL look good though.
    Cheers mate, i try and make it as realistic as possible..

    Budgets in prem have been done at the moment but not anywhere else, i will get to them though

    As for torres, i have swapped his and Drogba's CA around, drogba was rated slightly higher, but i dont think that is the case IRL

  7. Hey there! If you need any help, then you can call me again, as there were already some manager changes, free transfer in the leagues, I've done last year.

  8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshallPremium Member
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    Liverpool. YNWA. LFCMarshall is online now
    #8
    Alright mate, no worries... ill let you know

  9. look 4ward 2 it buddy
    LFCMarshall likes this.

  10. Cleverly's creativity should be improved and probably his CA/PA too. It also feels like Wellbeck is too weak in this game...

    ---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

    And a small, probably irrelevant change. Inge André Olsen is no longer a Stabæk coach after being suspended by the Norwegian FA. Their chairman Erik Loe is also suspended, their new chairman is called Jarl Øverby.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO