Like Tree1Likes

USSR & Yugoslavia- Leagues and National Sides Database
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. USSR & Yugoslavia- Leagues and National Sides Database

USSR & Yugoslavia- Leagues and National Sides Database-220px-flag_of_sfr_yugoslavia.svg.pngName:  Yugoslav_Football_Federation.png
Views: 20444
Size:  17.0 KBUSSR & Yugoslavia- Leagues and National Sides Database-soviet_union_ussr_grunge_flag_by_think0.jpgName:  Soviet_Union_football_federation.png
Views: 20298
Size:  15.9 KB

I’ve created both the National Sides and League Structures of the old communist regimes of the USSR and Yugoslavia: This includes making changes to the players who play for national sides, the clubs, cities (and regions) etc. As well as creating the league systems with all the different clubs from different countries into the one structure.

I’ve made 526 changes for the USSR, and 857 changes for Yugoslavia.

The Soviet League structure was formed in 1936 but ran for 55 years until the fall of the Soviet Union saw the former member states run their own independent footballing leagues and national sides. Previous countries that played their football in the Soviet League structure are:
    • Armenia
    • Azerbaijan
    • Belarus
    • Estonia
    • Georgia
    • Kazakhstan
    • Kyrgyzstan
    • Latvia
    • Lithuania
    • Moldova
    • Russia
    • Tajikistan
    • Turkmenistan
    • Ukraine
    • Uzbekistan

Yugoslavia:

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Republic of Croatia
    Republic of Macedonia
    Republic of Montenegro
    Republic of Serbia
    Republic of Slovenia

USSR & Yugoslavia- Leagues and National Sides Database-yugoslav-first-league-overview_-stages-.pngUSSR & Yugoslavia- Leagues and National Sides Database-yugoslav-second-league-overview_-stages-.pngUSSR & Yugoslavia- Leagues and National Sides Database-yugoslavia-overview_-profile-.pngUSSR & Yugoslavia- Leagues and National Sides Database-yugoslavia-tactics_-overview-.png

I will add some more screenshots etc soon.

Note: If someone could get some graphic packs for the two nations that would be perfect.

Note: Theres a problem with the USSR file keeps on crash dumping.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by maxy67; 22/12/2011 at 05:15 PM.
    lordtom likes this.

2. So, you have succeed! Congratulations!

3. Quote Originally Posted by lordtom View Post
    So, you have succeed! Congratulations!
    Thanks! Was just about to send you a message!

4. Quote Originally Posted by maxy67 View Post
    Thanks! Was just about to send you a message!
    Yeah, then I was faster only by a minute. Will try it out soon, and give some feedback.

5. Quote Originally Posted by lordtom View Post
    Yeah, then I was faster only by a minute. Will try it out soon, and give some feedback.
    The USSR file keeps crash dumping, is there anything I can do? Or do I need to re do it all again?

6. Maxy, last year someone did a USSR database too! And it did crash dump too I remember, like two weeks after the game started.

7. Quote Originally Posted by maxy67 View Post
    The USSR file keeps crash dumping, is there anything I can do? Or do I need to re do it all again?
    Don't know any solutions, happened to some people with my league pack too. The worst thing is, I don't even know what causes this, not even solving it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by slbenficacoach View Post
    Maxy, last year someone did a USSR database too! And it did crash dump too I remember, like two weeks after the game started.
    A lot of other DB's have this problem. For example my league pack does it for some people too.

9. Quote Originally Posted by slbenficacoach View Post
    Maxy, last year someone did a USSR database too! And it did crash dump too I remember, like two weeks after the game started.
    Thats a shame. I'll try sort it out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by lordtom View Post
    A lot of other DB's have this problem. For example my league pack does it for some people too.
    Cheers for the reply, at least the Yugoslav one works.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast