Like Tree13Likes

FM12 Data Editor for Dummies

1. Quote Originally Posted by xtal View Post
    Thanks for the help, setting the minimal youth age solved the problem.

However, i'm still wrstling with the second problem.
    I changed the nations economic and federation power to 20, i set the clubs some quite decent stadiums and full attendance, i set the ticket prices to 40 pounds and season tickets to 450 pounds, quite healthy starting balances as well, but clubs still have big debts 4-5 seasons in the game and eventually downgrade their facilities and sell all their good players (unless the club has a foreground Sugar Daddy).
    How can i solve this problem?
    only thing i can think of that might help is adding/ changing prize money/ tv money.

2. Death Ball's Avatar Death Ball
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyt View Post
    sorry mate but i'm not sure, you'll have to try inputting 200 to see if it accepts it or rounds it back down to 20.
    Ok, I was speaking about something different. Nevermind it.

Thanks in any case.

3. I've wiped all Rangers debts, gave them a better balance and put them in League 2. Why are the stell bankrupt when I load up the game and how do I get rid of this?

Thanx in advance.

4. Hi there!

I'm a long-time editor but I rarely post much on here.
    Recently in my base editor file I've attempted to put Kazakhstan and Israel back into to Asia by swapping them with Northern Marianas and Guam. I swapped over everything (I think), the players, teams, cities, competitions, national team info but now when I try to start a new game in FM it gets to about 1/3rd through the "loading game database" loading screen then stops loading or crashes entirely. It's definitely something to do with the editor file and I'm thinking it's got to do with swapping the nations over as it was working fine before that.

5. When I go to "edit existing national rules" I cannot change the number of teams or the promotion/relegation numbers. It's unclickable, like it's blocked. Any ideas?

6. Quote Originally Posted by shalabi View Post
    When I go to "edit existing national rules" I cannot change the number of teams or the promotion/relegation numbers. It's unclickable, like it's blocked. Any ideas?
    You need to create new national rules and overwrite the existing ones

7. Quote Originally Posted by tiraths View Post
    You need to create new national rules and overwrite the existing ones
    Alright, thanks. Figured it was either that or just because I was mid-season.

8. On Mac I am trying to add another league to Belarus, but it does not let me open existing rules, only to create new ones?

9. Quote Originally Posted by yankablr View Post
    On Mac I am trying to add another league to Belarus, but it does not let me open existing rules, only to create new ones?
    Yes you must create new national rules

10. Alright, well I simply don't know how to update the database after I make my changes. Is it possible at a game that's currently running (I assume that's an obvious yes, but I'm new to the whole thing so I miss obvious stuff often).

+ Reply to Thread