Like Tree5Likes

Man Utd help!?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. Man Utd help!?

Anyone got a good Beta tactic yet? Ive tried 433, 4231, 4411, 442. Will beat Chelsea 6-2 one week then hammered by WBA the next!

2. Man Utd help!?-manchester-united_-team-2.png

That's the way I've set up in most matches, won all but one game in the league out of 8.
    JonoMUFC, W4NKER and geunho like this.

3. I'll give it a go. Im playing FM Classic but it shouldnt make a difference (I assume)

4. I wouldn't have thought so, although I haven't been into Classic mode yet, might give it a go at some point.

5. FMC is alot easier go for a 4-3-1-2 (Asymmetrical 4-2-4, 1 AML/R and 1 ML/R) with little creative freedom and roaming.

6. W4NKER United have awesome wingers and I've found using Nani and Valencia and focusing passing down the flanks very successful if that helps. I play them both as inside forwards and both scored and assisted a bundle in my first season.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hazza22299 View Post
    FMC is alot easier go for a 4-3-1-2 (Asymmetrical 4-2-4, 1 AML/R and 1 ML/R) with little creative freedom and roaming.
    I'm doing fairly well with a 4-2-4 (AML+AMR) though its with Barca. Two leagues and Super Cups in a row but can crack Europe yet.

Do you mean:

GK
    RB CB CB LB
    MR MC MC
    ----------AML
    ST ST

?? and vice versa with the other winger

8. Quote Originally Posted by JonoMUFC View Post
    W4NKER United have awesome wingers and I've found using Nani and Valencia and focusing passing down the flanks very successful if that helps. I play them both as inside forwards and both scored and assisted a bundle in my first season.
    I'll try the inside forwards. Using 4-2-4 with Winger/Attack. Managed to finish season 20+ unbeaten but the damage was done and finished 1 point behind Spurs. Won FA Cup.

9. Quote Originally Posted by W4NKER View Post
    I'll try the inside forwards. Using 4-2-4 with Winger/Attack. Managed to finish season 20+ unbeaten but the damage was done and finished 1 point behind Spurs. Won FA Cup.
    Wow really? I only managed to beat Spurs by 1 point to the title in my game, they're ridiculous! Yeah I'd give that a go because I'm now using Neymar and Nani as the Inside forwards and they do some big damage cutting inside.
    W4NKER likes this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by W4NKER View Post
    I'm doing fairly well with a 4-2-4 (AML+AMR) though its with Barca. Two leagues and Super Cups in a row but can crack Europe yet.

Do you mean:

GK
    RB CB CB LB
    MR MC MC
    ----------AML
    ST ST

?? and vice versa with the other winger
    Yes that's exactly what I meant. Asymmetrical formations don't unbalance the teams anywhere near as much this year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast