Northampton Town

1. Northampton Town

Hi guys,
    i was looking for some tactical advice for Northampton Town, it seems no matter what i try i cant get a win! I have tried a few tactics from here (442 PAV, 451 PAV & Might and Magic™) all with little to no success. It seems when i play a 442 i can score but then also conceed too many but a switch to 451 shuts down the opposition attack but my attacking threat also drys up.. Anyway, thanks for any help.

2. a tactic i usually try different lower legs set it up your self but 352 3cb 2dm (2 defensive wingers / not wingbacks) cam 2 st usually one target man other poacher try keeping other stuff simple remember it is lower league after all

3. Quote Originally Posted by AeroJoe90 View Post
    Hi guys,
    i was looking for some tactical advice for Northampton Town, it seems no matter what i try i cant get a win! I have tried a few tactics from here (442 PAV, 451 PAV & Might and Magic™) all with little to no success. It seems when i play a 442 i can score but then also conceed too many but a switch to 451 shuts down the opposition attack but my attacking threat also drys up.. Anyway, thanks for any help.
    Funny enough just finished a season with Northampton and bad boy akinfenwa was top goal scorer finished with 101 points and conceded the less amount of goals, start off very defensive long ball through the middle and let platt and akinfenwa batter there way through, good old English aggression, if you would like anymore help let me no but not a expert. As some of the other lads

4. Quote Originally Posted by Millwallfan View Post
    Funny enough just finished a season with Northampton and bad boy akinfenwa was top goal scorer finished with 101 points and conceded the less amount of goals, start off very defensive long ball through the middle and let platt and akinfenwa batter there way through, good old English aggression, if you would like anymore help let me no but not a expert. As some of the other lads
    any tips for my stevenage team? and how do ou hit long passes? sorry im still in FM06 mode lol

5. Not really to sure about making them work on 06 but will try and send you a link, soon as.

6. Try unrated x tactic got aldershot promoted

+ Reply to Thread