Looking for tactic for Leeds United
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Looking for tactic for Leeds United

Hi.I've started a new season with Leeds and i can't seem to get a tactic that suits the players i have(default).Just been beaten 2-0 by York City in the Capital One cup.Can anyone suggest a decent tactic or point me in the right direction please.Never struggled like this before.Thanks in advance.

2. Quote Originally Posted by grovesy75 View Post
    Hi.I've started a new season with Leeds and i can't seem to get a tactic that suits the players i have(default).Just been beaten 2-0 by York City in the Capital One cup.Can anyone suggest a decent tactic or point me in the right direction please.Never struggled like this before.Thanks in advance.
    Hi mate try brendon rogers tactic v2000

3. Thread moved to the subforum

4. Cheers for that.I had a look at that the other day.I've changed to it now.First game lost 1-3 at home to Blackpool and then won 3-1 away at Brighton.Will give a few matches and see how it holds up.Will post results.Cheers.

5. Quote Originally Posted by grovesy75 View Post
    Cheers for that.I had a look at that the other day.I've changed to it now.First game lost 1-3 at home to Blackpool and then won 3-1 away at Brighton.Will give a few matches and see how it holds up.Will post results.Cheers.
    Next game stuffed 1-4 by Burnley at home.Worst start ever on FM.Don't know what's going on.Worse than real life Leeds.

6. second game lost 2-0 to forest, 1 shot and it was off target

7. Just lost 2-1 to forest.Can't get the players to play for me.Terrible at the minute.Never had it so bad.

8. same here, cant get any form going at all. 12 games in, 1 win!

im playing 4-3-3 with Bodde in front of the defense as deep laying playmaker, Green and Austin in front of him, Hall and either White/McCormack (been injured) on the flanks, Becchio up top. Rigid and counter set up. NOTHING i try seems to work, i will play well against Blackburn who are 3rd and lose narrowly 1-0 then play Peterborough who are one place above me and lost four in a row and i lose 4-0!

any help please? i have never had a start like this before!!

9. have you tryed my brendon rogers v2000 ???

QUOTE=RabMcHuggett;1631320]same here, cant get any form going at all. 12 games in, 1 win!

im playing 4-3-3 with Bodde in front of the defense as deep laying playmaker, Green and Austin in front of him, Hall and either White/McCormack (been injured) on the flanks, Becchio up top. Rigid and counter set up. NOTHING i try seems to work, i will play well against Blackburn who are 3rd and lose narrowly 1-0 then play Peterborough who are one place above me and lost four in a row and i lose 4-0!

any help please? i have never had a start like this before!![/QUOTE]

10. Sorry for the delay in responding, Been ill.Yes iv'e tried the Brendon Rogers tactic.Keep getting hammered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast