Manchester City (Best Tactics , Best Player To buy and to Sell)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Manchester City (Best Tactics , Best Player To buy and to Sell)

Hello

1. Best Player To Buy in FM 2013 in August 2012 - First Transfer Window (Playing with Manchester City)

Neymar - pay 15 millions now and 70 millions in 36 months (also talk to the media that you admire him and you want to buy him it will be more easy to buy him)

Leandro Damiao - pay 11.5 millions now and 30 millions in 30 months(also talk to the media that you admire him and you want to buy him - it will be more easy to buy him)

Dede - pay 7.5 millions now and 20 millions in 12 months (also talk to the media that you admire him and you want to buy him - it will be more easy to buy him)

2.Player to Sell in FM 2013 in August 2012 - First Transfer Window (Playing with Manchester City)

Zabaleta for 18 millions

Barry for 11 millions

To sell them for easily propose the to clubs

3. Best Tactics to Play with These players

----------------------Balotelli------------------Neymar-------------------------
    Silva-----------------------------Aguero--------------------------Tevez--------
    ---------------------------------Yaya Toure------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Clichy-----------------kolo Toure--------------Kompany-----------Maicon--------
    --------------------------------Hart--------------------------------------------

Style - Fluid and Strategy Attacking

Creative Freedom - More Expressive
    Closing Down - Press More
    Marking - Individual Marking

Playmaker -Aguero
    Target Man - Neymar
    Target Man Supply - To feet

With This Tactics August 2012 to January 2013 -I make 6 Draws Win the others match and lose one's against Barcelona (Premier League , Capital One Cup , English FA Cup , Champions League) and 1st in bpl with 8 points more than arsenal (2nd) AND also win Community Shield

4.Best Player To Buy in FM 2013 in January 2013

Falcao - Pay 15 millions now and 90 millions in 36 months (also talk to the media that you admire him and you want to buy him it will be more easy to buy him)

Konoplyanka - pay 7.5 millions now and 7 millions in 12 months (also talk to the media that you admire him and you want to buy him it will be more easy to buy him)

Gaston Ramirez - 11.5 millions now and 20 millions in 12 months (also talk to the media that you admire him and you want to buy him it will be more easy to buy him)

Jetro Williams - 5 millions now and 15 millions in 12 months (also talk to the media that you admire him and you want to buy him it will be more easy to buy him)

5.Player to Sell in FM 2013 in January 2013

Dzeko - 30 millions

Balotelli -45 million/50 millions

###In you tactics replace balotelli by falcao when you will sell him

With this tactics i win Barclays Premier League , Capital One Cup , Engilsh Fa Cup , Champions League , Community Shield

2. Perfect for man city

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kal Johal:1639500
    Perfect for man city
    Last edited by hpoyraz; 27/11/2012 at 12:13 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by hpoyraz:1639578
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal Johal:1639500
    Perfect for man city

5. any tactics to download?

6. Please help. Have no idea what to play with City.

7. Quote Originally Posted by WalkerRFC View Post
    Please help. Have no idea what to play with City.
    This should be really good. I have tried it with them for 10 matches and 10 wins

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...ion%2A%2A.html

8. Good, but you need to bear in mind that Falcao's release clause in FM13 is only 52mil, so there is no need to waste all that future money.

9. In the new update, just buy Falcao at the instant, Dzeko is not good enough.

10. 1st match is going OKish.
    HT = 1 - 0 (Losing) = Unfortunate to be losing, i'm playing well and I've had 2 unlucky disallowed goals from Dzeko.
    FT = 2 - 3 (Won) = Pure amazing comeback. I played very well and Toure and Aguero both scored amazing goals, Dzeko finally scored fairly :e

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast