Arsenal second season - a lot of strikers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Arsenal second season - a lot of strikers

Hi, I begin second season with arsenal. I have Ademilson, Falcao, Cavani, Llorente and Walcott, Podolski, Giroud as backup.
    Arsenal second season - a lot of strikers-sn%C3%ADmek-obrazovky-2012-11-29-v%C2%A019.37.33.png

I want play very attacking formation. Can you help mi with tactic? I'm not good with creating, I usually use tactics from FM-base. Last season I use Goals Fabric & Parked Bus: 4-1-3-2

Other players:
    Arsenal second season - a lot of strikers-sn%C3%ADmek-obrazovky-2012-11-29-v%C2%A019.40.24.png
    Thank's a lot.
    Paradox

2. How have you got all those players? I smell something dodgy...

3. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    How have you got all those players? I smell something dodgy...
    Cavani from begining first season. Llorente as free player (end of contract). Falcao want change club (very cheap). Ademilson as striker in future. Bendtner and Chamakh on transfer list. I woun't them

4. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    How have you got all those players? I smell something dodgy...
    He is asking for help, not having to explain himself about transfers.
    Either you help him or stay away from posting, its as simple as that !!!

5. On topic now

I would not focus on having great attackers, but instead look to how you can best support them. Using too many players dedicated to attacking phase Will only lead to them being isolated without the correct and sufficient support from the transition phase. It might be that à bog standard 442 would get you the best results.

What players do you have in midfield, players that are able to break up attacks and create chances ?

6. thanks for reply.

I have Wilshere (advanced playmaker) and Ramsey (deep playmaker) in the middle, they have a lot of assist and goals. Cazorla (adv. playmaker) played horrible last season.M'Villa is very good as central defender.

I don't know, if is better for me play with wingers (nobody have good crossing, only OL and OP) or played with inside forward (or something else). And short and slow or quick counter attack.

7. I would make sure that you have one ballwinner and one deeper playmaker in the middle, regardless Of approach

8. yes, I have M'villa as ball winner - anchor (Frimpong as backup) and ramsey/arteta as deep playmaker.

9. you think play somethink like this? :
    Arsenal second season - a lot of strikers-sn%C3%ADmek-obrazovky-2012-11-29-v%C2%A022.28.13.png

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast