Need tactic to Fenerbahce

1. Need tactic to Fenerbahce

I'm a manager of Fenerbahce since season 2014/15. In first games team play very,very well and won against weaker opponent in Europa League, but when the turkish league started team started play badly and lose against Galatasaray 4-2 also Werder in Europe League 3-0. I don't know what's is wrong. What i observe is this that in first games when i won shots are high, but only few of them is on target. 20 shots and only 4,5 on target. In games against weaker opponent there isn't problem(finally i get score, because i've more shots but when i play with bigger team(and less shots) my Fenerbahce play baaad.

From the begin of my carrer in Fenerbahce i've problem with my AM. He is invisible and neuter.
    Last edited by messinho; 07/12/2012 at 08:06 PM.

2. drop amc to mc and one mc to dmc. try this mate Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM

3. But if i do this, my formation is more defensive and i don't know what role set my MC. Advance playmaker(attack) and ? in DM better anchor man or defensive midfield ?

4. this mc would be deep lying playmaker and second mc is ball wiining mid, dm is standard defensive mid

5. But in this way i've only 1 player (poacher) with attack duty. 4 for with defense(GK,2xCD and DM) and 6 with support(DL Playmaker, ball wining mid, fullbacks and wingers)

+ Reply to Thread