The One 11

Reaction score
I started a new game with the gunners,so i was wondering if you guys can help me.
I have 120 mil budget ,so i decided to buy Depay,Munir,Barbosa,Samper,Romero,Tielemans,Balanta and Vallejo.
Any suggestions ?

Verratti has always been solid for me as CM to rotate with Romero, Wilshere and Ramsey. I brought Phil Jones in too, Merte is on the decline but more than that I just prefer my CB's to have some speed as well. Although that looks like some great signings for the future! If you have enough money then also look at Januzaj/Meyer (great Cazorla replacements) and of course Pogba. De Gea would be an upgrade in goal too (really poaching from Utd but its just so easy, all their players want to leave for UCL at the start haha)

I wouldn't buy that many players, it disrupts the balance in the squad. I only bought Depay,Sven Bender,Ricardo Rodriguez and Balanta. Won FA Cup first season and the league in the second. Play either Welbeck/Depay/Welbeck up front and use Oxlade Chamberlain, he becomes beast

I wouldn't buy that many players, it disrupts the balance in the squad. I only bought Depay,Sven Bender,Ricardo Rodriguez and Balanta. Won FA Cup first season and the league in the second. Play either Welbeck/Depay/Welbeck up front and use Oxlade Chamberlain, he becomes beast

Doesn't really disrupt anything as long as team cohesion is trained well, most of the new signings can speak english/played in epl, not too many of them are first team regulars. From my list, only Jones, Verratti/Pogba and DDG would start, all of whom will fit into that squad easily. So i dont have cohesion problems. As for the original post, most of them are just wonderkids and wont play much first team football, so theres not too much to worry about.

Agree about Ox, definitely a great prospect.