hepek

Reaction score
Hi,

just bought FM 2013 and start to play in FMC mode...in the beguining it was OK..I won some, lose some etc...but suddenly I just start to lose games....even when my team is better side and if Im winning opponent will score in last seconds of game...now Im in run of 20 games without victory...never saw something like this

Is this mach engine issue or Im doing something wrong with training (at least here I respect every time what my Assistant recommends)? pleae help if anyone have some idea what to do?

Hi,

just bought FM 2013 and start to play in FMC mode...in the beguining it was OK..I won some, lose some etc...but suddenly I just start to lose games....even when my team is better side and if Im winning opponent will score in last seconds of game...now Im in run of 20 games without victory...never saw something like this

Is this mach engine issue or Im doing something wrong with training (at least here I respect every time what my Assistant recommends)? pleae help if anyone have some idea what to do?

Their is some match engine issues their has been since the game was released but I'm afraid you will have to do what the most of us have had to do PUT UP WITH IT hopefully when the next patch is released it'll fix them ! Until then their is quite a few successful tactics been created to help you out their PATIENCE has been the key so far with fm13 :)

this is ridiculous....as they start with steam this game becomes pure BS

whatever I do result will be lose or draw

Last edited:
I would try a tactic from the forum which suits your side . Although I suspect you will be sacked shortly if you are a top team

hey bud,

It is partly the ME and probably your management skills (no offence whatsoever) but a combination of the two is most likely the problem..

the game is much more realistic than any other FM.. if you think (even in FMC) that you can just use one tactic week in week out and hit space bar and the only time you spend doing anything is offering players etc then that is the problem..

you need to actually manage the team as if you were a real manager.. team talks, press conferences, mind games, adapting tactics against each opposition etc..

what do you do 3 days before a match and on match day? does your AM do everything for you?

give us a bit more information on your role and we can try and assist you :)

(I may be completely wrong about your management skills, but as I said, I am not trying to belittle you at all, I am merely trying to find the problem to help you where I can)

probobly there is also that I just started to play so still didn't get used on game and therefore my poor skill has influence etc. (at least Im not totaly new to FM since I played all previous versions) but the thing is that I started game on laptop and it was ok.... some win, some lose, some draw..so pritty regular for beguiner and than I move game on my desktop and there my trouble started.

playing Stoke and on the end of season just avoided relegation

In FMC you don't have team talks and press conferences are also different. Sometimes you get a question. But still morale is very important and also training and match preparation. How do you set your trainings More match training or less? Also how hard do you let your players train.

Another important thing are the tactics. How complex is the tactic you are using and how familiar are your player with the tactic. Do you stick with the same tactic. Raikan is right that you have to change your tactic now and than and also with home and away games, but you got to stick to some tactics too. I once made the mistake to panicly change my tactic each match and even 3 times in a match when losing. My players didn't trust it anymore and some got very low morale and I lost all.

Since the new ME I use the 4-4-2 Warfare tactic that is here on the forum somewhere, but I always change it to my own needs. I also use control instead of attack and most of the times I tweak the other sliders with small changes I cannot (and will not) explain here. This is something you have to learn by playing a lot of games.

I hope I helped you with this and not made uou more confused. Just try to play a lot of games and make the game familiar to you. I started that way to and stopped it once in a while but always started it again every year.