FM Base official Fantasy Premier League

Vanjagl

Premium
Reaction score
Hello,
We continue the tradition of having an official FM Base Fantasy Premier league. If anyone is interested, you can join at the link below.

If you have any issues, please write in this thread. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0895.jpeg
    IMG_0895.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Ah, I see you have a cheat code in attack 😁
I find Kane to have just about the same points, but is 2m cheaper, which you can invest in some other areas.
Gakpo is a really good call, but I think he'll share minutes with other forwards in Liverpool. That's why I went with Isak, he should be focal point of Newcastle attack.

Ah, I see you have a cheat code in attack 😁
I find Kane to have just about the same points, but is 2m cheaper, which you can invest in some other areas.
Gakpo is a really good call, but I think he'll share minutes with other forwards in Liverpool. That's why I went with Isak, he should be focal point of Newcastle attack.
Yeah was torn on Isak. Still don’t think Kane will stay at Spurs or they will have a good season. I’m hoping Jurgen loves Gapko lol 🙏🏼

I'm in.
Hopefully I won't forget about my team for the first month like last year :rolleyes:

Started so late this season. Have been fully out of preseason games and info whats happening. Current first draft probs will change a lot.
1691610254689.png

No Leeds players?
We are taking a break from the boring league. EFL is much more fun ,the drama and games. We shall be back

Uhh another draft. Hard to pick few guys, might be too many punts.
1691751962695.png

Crappy captain return this week.
But the week I don't select him, he will score a bucket load :rolleyes:

Yeah, really bad week for me as well. From #1 spot all the way down to 4th and still dropping.