ellismcfc

Reaction score
I'm currently managing Sunderland, but I'm struggling to make a tactic that suits the way I want to play and achieve results. So, does anyone have a short passing tactic (tika taka based) like Barca, Spain, Swansea, Liverpool, Everton etc? Or put me in the right direction with how to make one?

This is my squad:
View attachment 463902

Cheers in advance

Have a try of these tactics. I downloaded them for the site FM-Korea, but can't find the original thread. Only thing I have changed are the defensive set pieces. I've only tested them with Liverpool, but in my first season I won the league with a record points total. Generally I used Aggressive at home and counter away. Oh and the two out CMs need to be hard working, and the left on gets quite a few goals.

LFC

One question mate why do you plat Giacherrini up top and Fletcher in Centre mid or is it a mistake ?

Have a try of these tactics. I downloaded them for the site FM-Korea, but can't find the original thread. Only thing I have changed are the defensive set pieces. I've only tested them with Liverpool, but in my first season I won the league with a record points total. Generally I used Aggressive at home and counter away. Oh and the two out CMs need to be hard working, and the left on gets quite a few goals.

LFC

I'm sorry for this real late reply, I'm not sure if you are still around. Could you tell me when is a good time to use Control? When up 1-0 or 2-0? Against certain opponents? PPMs? Pitch size? What about OIs?