Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
I've got an idea for the fm 2010 demo:

if they want to come to you, it's easy to get good players with a team below the prem. Say i wanted to buy someone like kevin doyle with argyle (just say he wanted to come), offer £0 up front and £40m over 24 months. Then you'd have a quality player, without having to pay the money, because the game only lets you do half a season!!

I've got an idea for the fm 2010 demo:

if they want to come to you, it's easy to get good players with a team below the prem. Say i wanted to buy someone like kevin doyle with argyle (just say he wanted to come), offer £0 up front and £40m over 24 months. Then you'd have a quality player, without having to pay the money, because the game only lets you do half a season!!

mate i wont be funny with you, this is nothing knew, you could do it on fm09

its stupid and un-realistic.

every step forward fm takes to being as realistic as possible, these exploitments take it 2 steps back.

Surely you would have to pay when you transfer the game over to the proper one on the release of it?

mate i wont be funny with you, this is nothing knew, you could do it on fm09

its stupid and un-realistic.

every step forward fm takes to being as realistic as possible, these exploitments take it 2 steps back.

yeah but not on the real fm 09, because you'd have to pay it anyway

You have to pay the money every month and you also need to have the money when you sign the player.

yeah but not on the real fm 09, because you'd have to pay it anyway

well no, what people did on fm09 is offer 100m after 50 international appearances, and that would take up to 10 years to accomplish for some players.

Wow. Thanks for the genius idea. How did you work this out?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.