Liverpool Second Season transfers

Alextza

Reaction score
Hi guys,

First post on here so be gentle! I'll start with some background informaiton.

I am currently in my second season with Liverpool, in our first season we won the Carling Cup and the Premier league!

Signings to date

IN
Edison Canvani £31 million - 1st season
Mario Gotze £83 million (£63 million upfront £20 million spread over 48 months) - 2nd season
Romario £5 million
Fierro £5 million
Ashley Harris (free transfer from portsmouth) - only because i know him irl :p

OUT
Dirk Kuyt
Andy Carroll (Loan)
Maxi
Jay Spearing
Jonjo Shelvey
Aqulani
Adam
Henderson
Skrtel
Bellamy

So im looking to Buy one big signing per season ideally around 20-24 yrs old to get the most for my money
i was wondering if anyone could recomend some ideal youngsters who will turn into world beaters or at the least decent premier league players, i know i will have to start looking for a replacement for gerrard pretty soon and i would like another AML to give downing a run for his money. i have sent Raheem stirling out on loan but will most likely try to include him in my squad for the second half of the season.

My Starting 11
Reina

Enrique
Coates
Agger
Kelly

Downing
Gerrard
Lucas
Gotze

Suarez
Canvani

AML - Lenny Nangis (young guy) turns out very good, you could probably get him for less than £5m. James Rodriguez from Porto makes a very, very good AML set to winger, added bonus is he can also play AMR inside forward and smashes goals in. He's very hard to get from my experience though, bidded for him many times only ever got him once (cost me £10m when I did but I think that's very lucky). For a Gerrard replacement it depends how you're playing him, if you're playing him AMC you could take a look at Coutinho from Inter again only young. There's also players such as Eriksen, Ganso etc who will cost you at least 25m, probably more now you're in the second season.

AML - Lenny Nangis (young guy) turns out very good, you could probably get him for less than £5m. James Rodriguez from Porto makes a very, very good AML set to winger, added bonus is he can also play AMR inside forward and smashes goals in. He's very hard to get from my experience though, bidded for him many times only ever got him once (cost me £10m when I did but I think that's very lucky). For a Gerrard replacement it depends how you're playing him, if you're playing him AMC you could take a look at Coutinho from Inter again only young. There's also players such as Eriksen, Ganso etc who will cost you at least 25m, probably more now you're in the second season.

Hey thanks for taking the time to reply!

Unfortunatley Man united snapped up Ganso in the first season, as to Eriksen i have looked at him, do you think he could adapt naturally to playing just CM as a ball playing midlfielder? if not i would be tempted to look elsewhere due to his pricetag.

i'll definately take a look at the wingers you recommended, worst case scenario i might put suarez AML and go for another striker untill Fierro can play upfront or sterling can play on the left

I suggest banking as much as you can on Toni Kroos. You might be able to get Kagawa on a free at the start of the 3rd season as well.

CM: Kroos should be the primary target. A couple for development and depth as well (Crisetig, Canales, Adryan)
CB: some young ones to develop, e.g. Prestia, Papadopoulos, Amat .. or regens
AML/R: Someone to replace Downing? like Reus, Schurrle, Muniain, etc; a rotation winger (Hoilett, Weiss, Griezmann); and one to develop for the future (Deulofeu, Vadillo, Draxler)
AMC: Kagawa, once his contract expires

Hey thanks for taking the time to reply!

Unfortunatley Man united snapped up Ganso in the first season, as to Eriksen i have looked at him, do you think he could adapt naturally to playing just CM as a ball playing midlfielder? if not i would be tempted to look elsewhere due to his pricetag.

i'll definately take a look at the wingers you recommended, worst case scenario i might put suarez AML and go for another striker untill Fierro can play upfront or sterling can play on the left

He has brilliant passing and creativity attributes and Ferguson is looking at him IRL as a replacement for Scholes, so yep he definitely could. However as you said he comes with a massive pricetag. You could take a look at young Spanish players such as Thiago (Barca) and Canales, unsure whether they'd come though. There's also Sergio Tejera who's young and good, he plays for Majorca. Aventador has also mentioned some good players for both CM and AML/R. Griezmann is good, and Schurrle is unbelievably quick.

Hi guys,

First post on here so be gentle! I'll start with some background informaiton.

I am currently in my second season with Liverpool, in our first season we won the Carling Cup and the Premier league!

Signings to date

IN
Edison Canvani £31 million - 1st season
Mario Gotze £83 million (£63 million upfront £20 million spread over 48 months) - 2nd season
Romario £5 million
Fierro £5 million
Ashley Harris (free transfer from portsmouth) - only because i know him irl :p

OUT
Dirk Kuyt
Andy Carroll (Loan)
Maxi
Jay Spearing
Jonjo Shelvey
Aqulani
Adam
Henderson
Skrtel
Bellamy

So im looking to Buy one big signing per season ideally around 20-24 yrs old to get the most for my money
i was wondering if anyone could recomend some ideal youngsters who will turn into world beaters or at the least decent premier league players, i know i will have to start looking for a replacement for gerrard pretty soon and i would like another AML to give downing a run for his money. i have sent Raheem stirling out on loan but will most likely try to include him in my squad for the second half of the season.

My Starting 11
Reina

Enrique
Coates
Agger
Kelly

Downing
Gerrard
Lucas
Gotze

Suarez
Canvani

Shelvey OUT ? ****... you can also sell Gerrard.

how did u manage 2 spend 104m at liverpool first season, without cheating? those riff raff wont raise u the 50m u need to make ur signings, if u aint cheated, post screenshots of transfers together

how did u manage 2 spend 104m at liverpool first season, without cheating? those riff raff wont raise u the 50m u need to make ur signings, if u aint cheated, post screenshots of transfers together

I only signed Canvani in the first season for 31 million 20 upfront and 11 over 48 mths
gotze was signed at the start of the second 61 million upfront and 22 over 48 mths

You shouldn't of sold Skrtel, Henderson or Shelvey, i used Henderson as a first team AMR for about 8 season and he was incredible, skrtel was just solid cb and could of played backup, Shelvey becomes a very good player, was a backup for me but never really played but still got really good.

Start playing Jack Robinson, he was my first choice LB after a few seasons and was until the age of 32, great player and you won't have to buy him.

As for who to buy, i'd have to say someone like Bale or Hazard to replace Downing, he's really poor on this game for some reason despite his stats being pretty decent, Bale was class for me, 20 goals and assists a season easy.

Everyone get Jack Wilshire, he single handedly won me the world cup with England playing as an AMR Inside Forward

yes but Wilshere is about £40m less than Hulk and you wouldn't be able to get Hulk in your second season at Liverpool without cheating