magicnut

Reaction score
Magicnut New Assymetric 4-2-3-1v7 Arsenal

DOWNLOAD HERE

Today I want to share and introduce a tactic which seems to bring good results on my arsenal save.
The tactic is oriented towards big teams and u may need specific players for this to work efficiently but give it a try in lower divisions as well to experiment.
(H) I am still enhancing the tactic and I will add more individual instructions soon but so far I have good performances on my arsenal save currently sitting 1st place in the second season (17 wins 3 draws 3 losses).
Test my tactic out and share the results.I would probably be posting enhanced versions soon , I also have an away underdog tweak but I need to work it out more.

IM CURRENTLY TESTING OUT MY 8TH VERSION of the tactic , once I make sure its working right and getting results , I will share it here as well!

View attachment 208685View attachment 208684

Description:
The formation is very fluid , speed oriented (namely the fullbacks have to be very fast and good coming forward , I bought bernat on the left and bellerin on the right) . The team is very competent in positional attacks as well as counterattacks.

Positions:

GK
Good reflexes , one on ones , communcations , physicals namely agility strength jumping , aerial ability etc and also quite important is ball distrubution.

Fullbacks: MUST BE FAST AND GOOD coming forward also highly preferable with decent defensive stats (bernat isnt perfect defensively but his marking and positioning is growing as he is still young and he is great coming forward).Also must be highly athletic (particularly good stamina , agility etc).

DC: I PLAY TWO BALLPLAYING DEFENDERS Stones and Laporte and i bought rugani also, so obviously good on the ball ei first touch , technique , PASSING , vision , composure etc good defensive stats tackling marking , physicals namely jumping strength and preferably quick.IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ball playing defenders , change the roles around to centerbacks defend or possibly one in stopper.

DMC: Coquelin was an ideal dmc but Man City made an offer of 75m so I bought Casemiro .Need good tackling positioning mental stats , physicality and high workrate.When Casemiro was injured youngster Isaac Hayden filled in really well as an example.

CM: Someone that can pass , score , good on the ball , basically all round stats and can do defensive work.
I do not play CM as a playmaker ( i experimented on my monaco save doesnt work too well).

AMC: He is the one that is dictates the play of the game so extremely high vision passing , dribbling , technique , first touch , composure , anticipation , teamwork etc..Must be reasonably fast.

INSIDE FORWARDS: Fast , technical , decent finishing , mental stats , very preferably that high workrate (alexis sanchez has 20 workrate yarmolenko 17) . SHOULD BE WORKING WITH THE FOOT OPPOSITE OF THE FLANK THEY ARE PLAYING for example alexis sanchez as left inside forward RIGHT FOOTED yarmolenko on the right is LEFT FOOTED

Striker: ALL ROUND striker that can do all the basics (for example i bought Morata).
My striker comes back in defending corners so much be tall and good in the air.

DEFENDING AND ATTACKING CORNERS:
Defending:
View attachment 208678View attachment 208677

Attacking:
AMC Should take corners.
View attachment 208675View attachment 208674

View attachment 208673View attachment 208671

Oppositon instructions:
Find an assistant with high tactical knowledge , judging player ability , man management , determination etc and ask him to do the instructions , but I recommend closing down the opposition gk too as this may force some mistakes.

Training:
I use general training defending high and match preparation: match tactics

Last edited:

You can download another file sharing , I can not download

Going to test the corners on the tactic i am using looking gd

Update : In my second season we have secured the league title and also won the league cup as well as champions league semifinalists ( lost on away goals to real madrid in the semifinal).I played the 7th version most of the season until the last 8 games or so I switched to the 8th which I am currently testing).
View attachment 208393

Last edited:
cant get this tac wont let you down load
I provided 2 links , one from steam workshop and another from megaupload , you cannot download from either??
Be more specific..?What happens when you try to donwload?