Yugioh - The Abridged series

Jak

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen this before? Some of the funniest things I have ever seen, especially since I was a major fan of the original Yugioh anime from when I was a kid. Basically Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series is a parody of the popular anime series Yu-Gi-Oh! created by the web user called LittleKuriboh. I just stumbled upon it on youtube and am so glad I did. The first few episodes are decently funny but after that is gets absolutely hilarious. If you watched the yugioh anime when you were younger you will love this series

All episodes can be found here and are awesome. I would recommend starting from ep 1 since some of the jokes are continuous. Also he hasn't done the entire series of yugioh since it takes so much time and effort to make these episodes but hopefully he will continue to make them
Enjoy :)

Cheers for the link, just watched episodes 1 and 2 and some parts made me lol. Got nothing better to do than go through the rest now.

Just watched the first 2 and they made me laugh a few times, I'll probably watch the rest one day when I'm bored.

haha i watched a few gonna get my history homework out the way and finish watching them :p

I was so addicted to the original series, that I watched all the episodes they showed on TV and I even had playing cards and I traded them with others when I was a kid. :D
Will be taking a look at this.

As I said in the OP the first few episodes are pretty good with some lol moments but the later episodes get better and better as LittleKuriboh grows in confidence I guess.

First 30 or so episodes I really liked, after that it got pretty boring. DBZA is good too.

First 30 or so episodes I really liked, after that it got pretty boring. DBZA is good too.

really? I thought after the first few episodes it just got better and better and was consistently awesome. seen a few DBZA and i prefer yugioh

First 8 or so episodes were pretty funny. From 10-17 though (how far I've got so far) they're quite lame with the rare laughable moment.

First 8 or so episodes were pretty funny. From 10-17 though (how far I've got so far) they're quite lame with the rare laughable moment.

you didn't like the episode with all the rhymes? :O

LK released episode 51 the other day. It was pretty good with some lol moments

episode 52 was released today and is really quite good

Last edited: