Managers are not fired enough at top clubs

casse

Reaction score
My current save is in 29, and there has been no moving at the following clubs: Barcelona (xavi), R. Madrid (ancelotti), Liverpool (klopp), Man utd (Ten hag), Arsenal (arteta), Chelsea (poch), PSG (Enrique), AC Milan (piolo), Inter Milan (inzhagi), Dortmund (tedzic) and a host more.

Some clubs like bayern, spurs and city have changes managers once.

In the prem, the last 5 years only 2 clubs have had the same manager, the others have fired repeatedly. Same goes for all other leagues.

Hard to get a shot at certain clubs even if you have the best manager in the game by a mile. Hope it changes.

My current save is in 29, and there has been no moving at the following clubs: Barcelona (xavi), R. Madrid (ancelotti), Liverpool (klopp), Man utd (Ten hag), Arsenal (arteta), Chelsea (poch), PSG (Enrique), AC Milan (piolo), Inter Milan (inzhagi), Dortmund (tedzic) and a host more.

Some clubs like bayern, spurs and city have changes managers once.

In the prem, the last 5 years only 2 clubs have had the same manager, the others have fired repeatedly. Same goes for all other leagues.

Hard to get a shot at certain clubs even if you have the best manager in the game by a mile. Hope it changes.
That's weird, i often moove on my saves to Man City, PSG, Bayern, Munic, Inter, Juventus.

That is really weird, it's very common on my saves for at least one or sometimes two of the 'top' clubs change their manager each season at least once I've had Klopp ending up managing a club like Newcastle after being sacked by Liverpool in fact in one save he ended up managing Norwich City.

That being said it is very hard sometimes to even be considered for a top job even when you've won stuff with much smaller clubs.