Software help needed for FMT on Ipad!!

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been playing FM 17 Touch on my ipad for like 4 years and i have saves that i've been playing for over a decade. this morning i updated my ipad software to iPadOS 14.6 from an automatic prompt and when i try to open the FMT 2017 app, it now says "FMT 2017 Needs To Be Updated - The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of iOS."
omegle xenderI'll be absolutely devastated if i can no longer open my saves even just to take last screenshots as i've legit been playing this for almost 4 years. can someone advise on how i can open the app?

Last edited:
Hi guys, I've been playing FM 17 Touch on my ipad for like 4 years and i have saves that i've been playing for over a decade. this morning i updated my ipad software to iPadOS 14.6 from an automatic prompt and when i try to open the FMT 2017 app, it now says "FMT 2017 Needs To Be Updated - The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of iOS."
omegle xenderI'll be absolutely devastated if i can no longer open my saves even just to take last screenshots as i've legit been playing this for almost 4 years. can someone advise on how i can open the app?

Not surprising. This is just an old application that is no longer supported by the developers. They simply stopped adapting it to the new version of the Apple device. I can say that you should just accept it and forget about this game. I often read about, use the information on DDI Development and am satisfied. I advise everyone to read the news every day, if not in the field of development, then in something else. People must understand at least 1-2 topics in order to maintain a conversation.
Nothing will help here. But if you find a way, then report it. You definitely shock me.

Last edited: