Giannis
I would like to thank you for this wonderful tactic which gave new interesting to my save with Leeds United. In my first year, using a 4-4-2 tactic of my own finished 7th​ and lost the playoffs for BPL. Then I decided to use your tactic and managed to finish in the first place winning the league and gaining promotion to the big boys! Having a larger transfer budget managed to strengthen my team and finished 5th​ winning a place in the next year’s Europa League. In my second season in the Premier managed to win the Europa League something that automatically brought to me to the group stage of next year’s Champions League. Up till that season I was not using a left footed SS (both SS were right footed) and also I did not had a left footed Box to Box midfielder.
Right now I am approaching December and I am in my fifth season as a Leeds coach. Managed to buy Kuki (which I use him as a left SS) and retrained one of left wide midfielders as a Box to Box. These two moves have helped a lot up till now in the season (I am in third place in the BPL and very close to gain promotion in the group stage of the Champions League).
I am also testing a new version of your tactic where I put DLP in the left slot and the Box to Box midfielder in the right spot and I am having very good results as well (beat Real Madrid for the CL 6-4 in an amazing home game).
The two tactics I use are the defensive (most of the times) and the offensive one (usually when I receive a goal). Although it is the 4th​ season that I am using the tactic (without any major alternations), results remain very good and I am optimist that with some bigger transfer I will manage to win the league in the upcoming season!!
To put it more simple : “Mas eftiakses paixtara mou !!!!”

Still getting some great results with this. At home, using 'Control', i've posted several 6/7 goal wins! Against really defensive teams, changing mentality to 'Defensive' works a treat as it forces the opposition to play, leaving opportunities! Great work Giannis!

Oh an BTW, if you use this tactic, sign Talisca at all costs, he is insane as SS!

How did you get the Portuguese team logos on Touch? I'm on iOS and don't have those

It's the PC version of Touch, so using the same process of the full game. Have no idea how to do it on Android or iOS.