[15.X.X] 4-1-3-2 Balance Tactic V3 (By jaddo)(Super DEF and ATK 15.1.3 final Version)

jaddo

Reaction score
View attachment 327687 View attachment 327168 View attachment 327670 View attachment 327669

View attachment 327668 View attachment 327667 View attachment 327666 View attachment 327665

DOWNLOAD >>> 4-1-3-2 Balance tactic V3 <<<
Fixed offense setting very little cause my mistake. Don't download from under attached file.

11.20.2014 Edit post because Add Useful Preferred Moves in my tactic

<4-1-3-2 Formation>

2 F9-S, 2 CM-A, 1 RPM-S, 1 A-D, 2 WB-S, 2 LD-X, GK-D

<It's my last version in 15.1.3. and I think this version is really balanced tactic.>

<Super DEF + Super ATK tactic. Rated NO.1 OP tactic in Korea.>

ATK route : 2 F9, 2 CM, 1 RPM, 2 WB's passing play to goal, set piece corner attack (have a lot of goal routes)

DEF : No need to say. really hard defense.

<I think V2 is trash tactic comparing with V3>

<Recommended attributes>
STs : physical < technical(because they are false nine!)
MCL, MCR : strength, passing, sight
RPM : strength, passing, sight
DM : the more defensive the better
WBL, WBR : acceleration, passing, crossing, stamina
LDs : strength, jumping

<Useful Preferred Moves in my tactic>
Left F9 : Tries Killer Balls Often, Plays One-Twos, Dictates Tempo
Right F9 : Plays One-Twos
MCL, MCR : Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Tries Killer Balls Often, Likes To Switch Ball To Other Flank
RPM : Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Tries Killer Balls Often, Dictates Tempo, Likes To Switch Ball To Other Flank
DM : Plays No Through Balls, Stays Back At All Times, Marks Opponent Tightly
WB : Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Dives Into Tackles, Marks Opponent Tightly, Likes To Switch Ball To Other Flank
LD : Plays No Through Balls, Stays Back At All Times, Marks Opponent Tightly
GK : Avoids Using Weaker Foot(Either footed GK is not necessary.)

<Recommended foot>
Left position : Left footed
Right postion : Right footed
Roaming playmaker & Anchorman : Either footed

<Recommended set piece position>
corner : CML, CMR, RPM
freekick : CML, CMR, RPM, A
throw-in : LDL, LDR, WBL, WBR

View attachment 327657

<Set Overall Instructions>
It's really important in my tactic. So You must set it.

View attachment 327664 View attachment 327663

<free-season training>
1. Tactic(over 70%) 2. Teamwork(1month)

View attachment 327661 View attachment 327662

<Trainng>
All general training : Balanced
Match Preparation : [Def. Positioning - Att. Movement] rotation One month period

DOWNLOAD>>> 4-1-3-2 Balance tactic V3 <<<
Fixed offense setting very little cause my mistake. Don't download from under attached file.

<It is end of my explanation. and Under screenshots are match stats in test>

<My test team is Burnley and bonus test team is Leedsunited>

Burnley is no transfer and first season.

Away Test team is away chelsea and Burnley showed Comparable performances in whole games.

Bonus test is Leedsunited in second season vs Southampton

Leedsunited showed overwhelming performances(Southhampton had 0 shots), Left is Leedsunited

View attachment 327647 View attachment 327645 View attachment 327644 bonus View attachment 327642

I don't speak English well so I may not answer your questions or feedbacks.

Last edited:
im using your tactic with leicester im 14th in 28 legs.
I was on 20. position until 19leg then the tactic became fluid and i started to win games.
Tactic is good just be patient with it.
People dont want to try it for some reason , but i did and i like it very much , for leicester predicted to be 19. , to be 14th on table is succes. cheers

Last edited:
V2 tactic is famous as one of the best tactics of FM2015 in Korea because a famous internet broadcast streamer used it.
If V3 is better than V2, it's worth trying.

question about the OI... I have it setup like you have in the picture but that doesnt show in my pre game stuff so i have to set it up like that every pregame?

question about the OI... I have it setup like you have in the picture but that doesnt show in my pre game stuff so i have to set it up like that every pregame?
No, you have to set it up in tactic window once(not pregame).

ohh because i have it setup in the tactic window but i wasnt showing up like that in the pregame so i was setting it up in pregame too..

playing as Guiseley... so far in 4 games ive tied 2nd place team 0-0, tied 12th place team 0-0; tied 1st place team 3-3 and just beat the 21st team 3-1

You click show positions top right on the pre game OI and it should show you the setup from the tactics screen

playing as Guiseley... so far in 4 games ive tied 2nd place team 0-0, tied 12th place team 0-0; tied 1st place team 3-3 and just beat the 21st team 3-1
Hey, you played game just 4th...

ohh because i have it setup in the tactic window but i wasnt showing up like that in the pregame so i was setting it up in pregame too..
no..no... you don't need to setup OI once again.
It seems to be unapplied but if you click the button on the right upper side(beside the reset button), you can see what you setup

I have made test on the V2. It was succesful but need to play more games. I will carry on testing V3.

When tactic is exported and you click on the player role. There are greyed instructions because it is not available for this current role.

Example: For Limited defender, short pass is in grey and it is indicated that you cannot select it for this position. The same with several other positions and instructions.

I was wondering if it is normal and what impact it has on the tactics. Am I the only one to have it?

I have made test on the V2. It was succesful but need to play more games. I will carry on testing V3.

When tactic is exported and you click on the player role. There are greyed instructions because it is not available for this current role.

Example: For Limited defender, short pass is in grey and it is indicated that you cannot select it for this position. The same with several other positions and instructions.

I was wondering if it is normal and what impact it has on the tactics. Am I the only one to have it?

I know that tactic rule(?) but I made this tactic from current Fm match engine.

I'm not reflect tactic rule and real football. I only reflect Fm game to win.

Thanks for your reply. Then, I believe it has no impact on the whole result of the tactics.

Will use the V3.

It is so far the most advanced and safest tactics for low team I have seen on this forum (has to be mentioned).

When we set OIs, is not better use weaker foot for all positions?
I mean, if u play against a left winger, but he is IF and he is right footed, is not an advantage for him?

When we set OIs, is not better use weaker foot for all positions?
I mean, if u play against a left winger, but he is IF and he is right footed, is not an advantage for him?
No, all wingers are good at his position's footed. But opposite footed MCs are different because they can pass the other side.
It is intended location because my tactic is weak in the other side passing.
I hope this answer helpful to you.

No, all wingers are good at his position's footed. But opposite footed MCs are different because they can pass the other side.
It is intended location because my tactic is weak in the other side passing.
I hope this answer helpful to you.

Ok, thank you mate