2012 US Elections Thread

Oscar

Reaction score
Well, no matter where you come from you must be a little interested in the US Elections. (I'm British).

Well, to start it off, who do you think will win?

Obama, I reckon. And relatively easily.

Not interested in it but I reckon Obama will win.

Obama-trying to sort out the mess in the United States, pushing to get rid of nuclear weapons, and a real smooooooth man and instantly likeable.
Romney-religious nutjob, wants to bomb Iran, and his running mate who said women who get raped is a part of Gods plan.

I don't think there's more to be said. Give me Obama any day-for the sake of peace and at least some attempt of stability. He'll win.

According to Romney, being gay is a choice. But rape, that's God's will.

Romney is racist and sexist, and he also hates gays. Sounds more like a bartender then a president tbh

Which befuddles me as to why the result should be so incredibly close with his kind involved in a race to lead a nation. Disgrace of a human being.

And the thought of him being in control of "the button"...urgh...horrifying

Last edited:
Which befuddles me as to why the result should be so incredibly close with his kind involved in a race to lead a country. Disgrace of a human being.

It's all the grumpy ***** who think that because they are still on benefits and can't get a job that they should blame Obama, so they vote for Romney.

To vote Romney you must lack any sort of intelligence quota.

To vote for Obama you're going to have problems. People are complaining when using the touchpads, when they click on Obama it highlights Romney-then vice versa. This should be interesting, for such an technoligically advanced nation

Exactly. But this is the USA we're talking about, so it'll probably be close.

And where religion plays a MASSIVE part in some states, and the stupid anti-abortion "abortion is murder brigade"

Last edited:
Even if Romney wins, isn't Obama still president for a few months :3?