callamity

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

Having a promising season with a tactic a created specifically for Newcastle, player roles are generally the same however anita/tiote change in the dmc between a regista and an anchor man.

View attachment 463072
The formation utilizes Newcastles strength in the middle of the park with ben arfa a natural CAM there is no quality width in the side.

in terms of match prep i use defensive positioning as having a 2 man back line with advanced wingbacks leaving gaps the positioning has to be spot on or the space will get exploited.

some results that show the strength of the tactic in terms of posession and goals scored.

View attachment 463071View attachment 463070View attachment 463069

and now the league table at xmas in first season

View attachment 463068

Opposition instructions are left to assistant manager.

Team talks, I dont use any fancy guides however If I am drawing or loosing at half time I go aggressive.

If i remember anything else i'll update post :D

tactic link :

Last edited:
In the downloaded tactic some roles are different like defensive midfielder instead of anchor man, advanced playmaker instead of enganche and deep lying forward instead of false 9.

In the downloaded tactic some roles are different like defensive midfielder instead of anchor man, advanced playmaker instead of enganche and deep lying forward instead of false 9.

I have set those roles for the specific player who plays instead of general player roles, for example when tiote plays it is set as anchor man, however if you use Anita it is set as regista without having to manually change it each game. It is best to set the roles for the players that you are using.

Similar to Danilo tight, i like this formation ;)