there is one on there but its whte like on the kit shall cange the kit m8??

could someone make me some new liverpool kits for new season pls
home:
colors:all red
same sponsor(carlsberg), same kit make(adidas)

Away:
colors:all black
same sponsor, same kit make

Third:
colors:all dark blue

Thanks

Absolutely fantastic dude :D As a dane, I'm looking so much forward to this one ;) When do you expect this wonderful kit pack to be done?

I'm not sure to be honest. I've been having to work more hours at my job to catch up on time I missed, but I've got saturday off so will attempt to lot of work on the kits then.
Teams done so far:
Aalborg, AC Horsens & AGF.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Carbers how do you "sa you got a puma logo how do you make it with no background so its just the logo not a logo with a background" Thanks for your help

I place the logo as a new layer on the kit and using the "background eraser" click on the area round the logo and it'll remove it all for you, leaving just the logo.

Carbers where is the background eraser tool cant seem to find it

Here you go Dave powell enjoy if anythings wrong just call...

Last edited:
could someone make me some new liverpool kits for new season pls
home:
colors:all red
same sponsor(carlsberg), same kit make(adidas)

Away:
colors:all black

Third:
colors:all dark blue

Thanks

Could someone pleeeaasssee make me a kit

Carbers sdo you know where it is cant seem to find it

in photoshop cs2 (which im using still) right click on the eraser button on the left menu panel and then it gives you different eraser options.

there great mate

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

in photoshop cs2 (which im using still) right click on the eraser button on the left menu panel and then it gives you different eraser options.

Doesnt photoshop cs2 cost something like $700 in america??

Carbers, could you possibly send me it(photoshop) over msn if you have it as i really want to start making kits my self but i dont have photoshop

Last edited:
there great mate
Doesnt photoshop cs2 cost something like $700 in america??

Carbers, could you possibly send me it(photoshop) over msn if you have it as i really want to start making kits my self but i dont have photoshop

Glad you like the kits.
But, sorry I can't send you photoshop. I've only got the license for my computer not multiple. My parents bought it for me as a present for going to university a couple years ago where I learnt some graphics tricks with photoshop.
As photoshop CS2 is old now, think they on version CS4 now or something, you can proberbly get it a lot cheaper than $700 but I'm not sure as I'm from England.

Glad you like the kits.
But, sorry I can't send you photoshop. I've only got the license for my computer not multiple. My parents bought it for me as a present for going to university a couple years ago where I learnt some graphics tricks with photoshop.
As photoshop CS2 is old now, think they on version CS4 now or something, you can proberbly get it a lot cheaper than $700 but I'm not sure as I'm from England.

im from England aswell, thanks anyway

what program do you make kits on?

Adobe Photoshop but you have to pay for it

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Carbers, on the kit guide it has those templates, well could you do one compatible with paint.NET(its like a free version of photoshop)???

Last edited:
can i have fantasy hull city ones?

Home
Kit Sponsor: Metro (white block capitals)
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kit Colours: Gold and Black

Kit Sponsor: as above
Kit Colours: All Black w/gold trim

Kit Colours: Blue w/white trim

thanks

Carbers, actually could you do me another one i feel it looks to much like the original one, sorry but same colors

can i have fantasy hull city ones?

Home
Kit Sponsor: Metro (white block capitals)
Kit Colours: Gold and Black

Kit Colours: All Black w/gold trim

Kit Colours: Blue w/white trim

thanks

Any style wants like stripes/halves/etc or just random kits?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Carbers, actually could you do me another one i feel it looks to much like the original one, sorry but same colors

Home kit or one of the others?

Could you maybe do all of them if thats alright with you??

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

could i have the stripe thing that liverpool had on the 3rd kit in the 07/08 season