Also near the end of the season with Liverpool I was leading up to 10 point against 2nd City, and in my last game of the season I lost the premier league to City by 1 point which made me flip like thousand times. Also I have noticed in the end of the season I couldn't score goals in Home games as well kept loosing and playing draw on away games. Idk what even happend there team just stopped scoring, as my mentioned above kept leaking goals from counter attacks, will try to drop defensive line on away games. But good thing my team scored 100+ goals in premier league, Salah score 34 goals in all competitions which is really impressive, Mane scored about 23-27 goals in all competitions as well. One thing that needs tweaking and advice from you guys is how to stop leaking goals on away and sometimes on home games. And what to do when players just can't score a goal especially in the end of the season, they take like 20-25 hits and only 10 on target which is good but still won't score ( this is situation at the end of the season). And guys let's make this tactic great again ))) Any testing and tweaking info would be appreciated )

I will do my best and hopefully upload a new tactic soon mate

Thanks for updating it for 19.3. Version. Will try it asap. So OI is set by assistant manager ? What about older oi instructions can I still use it ?

Can you also upload statistics, results, goals and etc when you finish your season with new updated tactic ?

Thanks for updating it for 19.3. Version. Will try it asap. So OI is set by assistant manager ? What about older oi instructions can I still use it ?

Yeah, still pre-set old ones + Assistant

Quick feedback started using updated tactic by the end of the season as Chelsea only played like last 6-8 matches both in EPL and Europa League only have 2 games left which are against Leicester in FA cup Final and vs Villareal in Europa league final. I gotta say this tactic does wonders for me. Hazard scored like 7-8 goals in last 3-4 only in EPL, haven't used him in Europa league. Whole front 3 players especially two IFs score great amount of goals which is awesome. Have noticed tactic works better when I use OIs set by assistant manager. Again only started using it at the end of the season. But I gotta say this tactic is something out of this world, love it. Thank you LDPLFC for amazing work and for your time and effort. Unfortunately busy at work nowadays but I will start a new career soon and pretty sure it would work like a charm. Thanks you're the best mate

Yes, the update!
My favorite tactic and did not play with it for a while :)

Tacitc

Hello LDPLFC, big admire of your tactic and would like to use it in a save but I can't seem to find the download for the updated tactic.

Any help would be much appreciated please mate. i'm a complete nube when it comes to these kinds of things :).

Do you use OIs set by assistant manager ?

Yes! AM does the tactical briefings, tunnel interviews and OI.
Keeping in mind that Klopp will get a new job, Krawietz will work with him again. Then I probably get Buvac and let him and Lijnders do it.

Also you have mentioned that you have changed F9 to Complete Forward support. How does it effect the tactic? In old update if I changed F9 role to any other striker role that would have messed up the tactic. Wonder how does it work with CF support role. Also can you post your season results when you have played more matches

Also you have mentioned that you have changed F9 to Complete Forward support. How does it effect the tactic? In old update if I changed F9 role to any other striker role that would have messed up the tactic. Wonder how does it work with CF support role. Also can you post your season results when you have played more matches

When you change the F9 to complete forward on support, you don't really change a lot. A CF is just a F9, poacher and target men in one player. I think it is the most difficult role as a striker, but if you have a godlike player like Firmino, you just can.
I think he is just pressing a little bit extra, but not a lot different.

As you can see, I'm halfway season and it is going well ;)
If you look at assists, you see the Fabinho and Alexander Arnold are on top. Since Arnold was injured for 2 months, Fabinho played as a right defender. So the DR gives 14 assist already! And if you at Salah and Shaqiri to that, you can see that the right wing is just bizarre good!

View attachment 13028View attachment 13027View attachment 13026View attachment 13025View attachment 13024View attachment 13023View attachment 13022

Last edited:
I'm using Tottenham and Kane's averaging 6.5 in the F9 role. 10 games, 1 goal (from a penalty), 2 assists.
He just can't work.
What adjustments do you recommend?

Try changing him to CF support. I belive with this tactic any main striker is involved more in creating chances for IF players. But striker will score plenty of goals but not too much, I guess

Also one question to LDPLFC. What if I don't use OIs set by assistant at all? If I only set my OIs to show weaker foot all wife players and striker, is it gonna effect the tactic ? Also I use CF support instead of F9 and it works for me

I did as well. He just rarely gets involved. Most of the damage is actually done by MEZ and BBM with my IF creating spaces for them in the middle.

Well, I'm not sure, but maby this tactic is just designed for Liverpool. It is just insane how good the results are!
I won the treble in the first season. Won the PL after game 32, the match against Watford. After that, i played my backup players and out of position.

As you can see, away against Barcelona a terrible start with a 1st minute goal and a red card after 5 minutes. And still beat them over 2 matches.

And about the striker scoring goals. Firmino and Sturridge together 31 goals and 9 assist. Quit good ;)
The assist where mostly from the right wing, but the left side got in action in the second half of the season.

See team stats in the last picture.

Perfect tactic for Liverpool!!!!

View attachment 12894View attachment 12893View attachment 12892View attachment 12891View attachment 12890