Interesting. You make a sort of very fluid with a flexible team shape due to the support duty for 10 players...

I think this is due to that you are very solid in defense...

Interesting. You make a sort of very fluid with a flexible team shape due to the support duty for 10 players...

I think this is due to that you are very solid in defense...

You bet, you can always change it to attacking duty, then your team should get more goals, but they will be worst at the defence. The main assumption of this tac is to get consistent results and be very solid in defence.

Will this work with villa you think??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will this work with villa you think??

Dunno, you can always try it and let me know. But I guess it will, I alredy test it with AJ and as you can see this one gave me super results and still, Auxerre was not that big club(predicted 8 or 9 in Ligue 2).

Dunno, you can always try it and let me know. But I guess it will, I alredy test it with AJ and as you can see this one gave me super results and still, Auxerre was not that big club(predicted 8 or 9 in Ligue 2).

Yeah do you reccomend any signings to suit this tactic? Any position?

Yeah do you reccomend any signings to suit this tactic? Any position?

Just try to check if anyone is available for your team from filters on the first page.

its funny that u say lower league.. in my mind lower league is like league 2 and under in england.. anyone that have tested it in very low league?

If tactic does not fit your team you can try another one. It's a different style of play but players are creating more chances and try to get more goals faster. It's in the OP. Cheers.

VAFC in game

Hello I would like to know when you used the 4-2-3-1 or the 4-1-2-3? thank you

I would like to ask something about your tactic my friend. Even though you order your defense to sit deeper, on the same time you put your players to prevent short Gk distribution. Doesn’t those two instructions create a gap in the midfield?