4-3-1-2 - Fast, Direct, Attacking Tactic - High Goalscoring

StuartCarey

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Following my other 4-3-2-1 tactic, which was a slow Attacking/Defensive tactic with a short passing play, aiming to score goals, while at the same time conceding as little as possible.

Well now comes a new, advanced version of the tactic, I present:

West Hams 4-3-1-2 Attacking Direct Approach.

FOR THIS TACTIC TO WORK YOU NEED:

Extremely creative Central Midfielders - Extremely creative Attacking Mid Centre - fantastic strikers. All players need to be quick, and most importantly:

THE BACK 4 MUST BE VERY GOOD. Fast - great tackling, great marking, and strong (especially for the Wing Backs)

The tactic composes of:

Goalkeeper - Defend

Defender Left - Wing Back - Support

Defender Right - Wing Back - Support

Central Defender - Defend

Central Defender - Defend

Central Midfielder (Left) - Advanced Playmaker

Central Midfielder (Centre) - Central Midfielder - Attack

Central Midfielder (Right) - Advanced Playmaker - Attack

Attacking Midfielder Centre - Advanced Playmaker - Attack

Striker (Left) - Target Man - Attack

Strker (Right) - Poacher - Attack

Screenshots:

Download Link:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1339

Use, enjoy, give feedback, have fun.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Oh and Luis Jimmenez has been injured for 7 weeks, and he is my best AMC - I'll upload another screenshot at Christmas to show his goals as an AMC.

Looks good. Well done,i might give them a go some time.

I am doing a season with West Ham too testing out a new tactic but i don't think i will upload mine till the end of the season as you get a better view on the tactic and how well it does over a full season not just 13 games looks good tho well done.

I'll try this out. it looks good :)

This also works if a one of your Midfielders is set to Central Midfielder - Defend.

Also changing a your Poacher for a Complete Forward is also pretty good to try and score more goals.

It looks good but if the opposition has an AMC the you are in trouble as he plus the strikers would rip your defenders unless they were much better than the strikers. That's the only query I have with the tactic, otherwise it looks very good

Why dont you use Liedson? I´ve played once with Sporting and he scored at least 25 goals

thanks m8. i've tried it n beat real madrid 2 nil in champion league final.