Trikstaa

Reaction score
Okay, so this is my first tactic I've made that I've posted on this forum.
It is in a beta stage (what I like to call it), and it seems to be working brilliantly. Now yes, I really have only used it with Inter Milan, Manchester City and Liverpool.
My statistics, which I don't have currently because I'm using another computer have built themselves into:

Inter Milan (5 Years):
2 Champions League
2 Serie A
1 Supercoppa

Usually because of my lack of knowledge about Touchline Instructions, I was unable to really mend my team into an offensive stance, but near the bottom of the post I have compiled a list of TI's that seem to work. I would also like to note that every year I made it into the UEFA loosing ONLY in the QF's or SF's. I was pretty much perfect in GS, but I mean that is random.

Liverpool (6 Years)
4 English Premier League (broke record!)
3 FA Cup
3 Carling Cup
1 CL

This was an incredible team for me, but sadly I could not manage to win the CL more than once. This was really at the start of my time with Liverpool. Rather Embarrasing.

With Manchester City, first year I was able to qualify them for the Champions League, and currently in my second year with them I am 1st. I MUST say that I began to use this tactic MIDWAY through the season. I was then using a 4-2-4 that did not go very well, but I managed to fix this.

Pictures (Man City) more to come when I have time!
I just uploaded them from Imgshack, but I don't really know how to post them so I'll give it a shot!

Picture of Tactic

League Table

Link to Tactic:
http://www.mediafire.com/?uium325ztnr

Touchline Instructions:
Pass Into Space
Hassle Opponents
Get Ball Forward

Against any team you feel fearful against, use this. When going down by one goal, use this.
When bored out of your mind, use this.
I am pretty sure it will get the job done.
Example:
I was down 1-0 to Fiorentina, ended up winning 4-2 at one point leading 4-1!

]Please give it a shot and tell me how you like it. Is it working for you? It my be sheer luck but I want other people to give me some feedback! Definitely will come back with a V2 given the feedback!
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Bumpp