Syzis

Reaction score
Hello,

I'ts the first time I share a tactic here. I hope that would be the one finally for FM17.
For me it's a big achievement as I've been champion without any lost game. The best offensive tactic and defensive tactic.

I bought some players but none of them where to first team.
So, to show it to you, let's add some screens:

League:
6bRgVMw.png

Can't Post Links Yet :(

I only won "Primeira Liga" and "Supertaça". In other competitions ("Taça da Liga" and "Taça de Portugal") I made a poor carreer. The motive - Those games you really can't win and some players went injuried. To be honest Benfica doesn't have a full second squad for everything). With this team I've gone to quarte finals of Champions League.

The current season is right here:

Can't Post Links Yet :(

As you can see, this tactic gets better older. In 6 games I scored 24 goals and conceded only 2. Yet again, I bought some players but none are for first team. They where bought to squad rotation and some subs during game.

The tactic must be fully fluid to have effect, but I managed to not lose any game in league :)

Important Things:
OI - Check Image from second post +Assistant Manager (Before Game)
Traning - Assistant Manager
Team Talk - Assistant Manager - If loosing or draw and mid time, I do the team talk myself to motivate the team. Some times if the team is nervous during the game I do some team talk too. Just make sure to match the state of team (if nervous, tell them to keep calm, or ask more if they are playing badly).
Red Card- Remove one of the Forwards and center the another one.

Download 442 Superior

Last edited:
It was my bad. I've made some adjustements in the tactic and uploaded the older version (but that versions works well too).
Now the download link seems to be correct (442 Superior v2).

I hope that tactic works with everyone and not only in my save :)

OI assistant manager before game. But your images show youve chosen specific OI's?

Yes. I added those OI in tactic and beforr every game let assistant manager add any other OI.

Second post have an imgur album. Check the images there since I cant post images.
training and match prep done by assistant manager

so there is both OI from Assistant manager and someone you set yourself or what is the OI?:)

It's great you are getting amazing results.
This is the second year results so far:
dkGqTi4.png

If you try it, please share your results with us!

It's great you are getting amazing results.
This is the second year results so far:
dkGqTi4.png

If you try it, please share your results with us!

what about OI is the assistant manager or the Oi on the images or both?

Both.

Include the OI in the image and before each game ask assistant manager to set OI.

Hmmm not sure what i did wrong, just got smashed at home by Malaga.. I'm Atlético Madrid. didn't create one chance in 90 minutes

Edit 2nd game lost 5-0 at home to PSG. tactic is fully fluid

Last edited:
How can you have the tactic fully fluid in only two games? Its weird those results. I have played one and an half season and only had one game lost (champions league away). Did you set OI as the images?
Atletic Madrid have good players for each position so that shouldnt happen.
besidr that there is already a user screen with some games without any game lost...
Really weird... Maybe it doesnt work with all teams :(

How can you have the tactic fully fluid in only two games? Its weird those results. I have played one and an half season and only had one game lost (champions league away). Did you set OI as the images?
Atletic Madrid have good players for each position so that shouldnt happen.
besidr that there is already a user screen with some games without any game lost...
Really weird... Maybe it doesnt work with all teams :(

i trained it for the entire pre-season, won't judge results based on that i since i was scheduled to play really poor teams

Last edited:
Well, maybe it just wont work for every team/save. :(

And another loss at home to Las Palmas. al my guys do is shoot from long distance like in every tactic i create. gonna wait for a patch to fix this ****