A Little Help With Set Piece Set ups

crofts11

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help, I'm trying to come up with my own tactic I've used various ones from this site in the past but really wanted to come up with something thats my own.

I'm doing it with Man Utd as hopefully this will give me a chance to use the experience of the older players while bringing through youngsters.

anyway the tactic I have planned so far looks like this.

GK - Normal Settings (De Gea)

FBs - are attacking with a support role (Rafael/Silva/Evra haven't got a backup rb yet)
CBs - typical CB no special settings just the default. (Jones, Vidic, Evans, etc)

DM (r) - Anchor man defend (Fellaini might try and bring someone else in if you can recommend someone cheapish)
DM (l) - BWM also on defend but might change to support if you think this will work better (Wanyama)

AMR/AML - IFs set to attack (Young/Nani/Januzai/Zaha)

AMC - SS set to attack (just off to the right) (Kagawa/RVP/Januzai)

FC - F9 (just off to the left) (Rooney/RVP/Wellbeck)

I have the team on Control and Fluid

I've setup the team instructions but don't know how to post them will type them when I get home maybe

Now all that is left is the set piece instructions and tbh I haven't got a clue where to start, do I want corners at near post, far post, penalty spot? Where do I want my various players for corner and freekicks? does it really matter what I set at throw ins???

I am completely lost so can someone please offer advice on that and if you have any suggestions around the team or tactic please let me know, as I said this is my first attempt so any advice is welcome.

thanks,