A tramp has been living in Villa Park...

joepane

Reaction score
We've finally found Martin O'Neill! Link to Birmingham Mail

A DESTITUTE man has been living rough in a makeshift secret shelter hidden inside one of the main stands at the home of football giants Aston Villa.

While thousands of fans flocked to see the team’s highly-paid Premier League stars perform on the pitch, the ‘hermit of the Holte End’ was just yards from the action snuggled away in the shanty town-style dwelling hidden in the bowels of the Villa Park stadium.

Despite high-tech CCTV systems scanning most of the 42,000-seater ground and an army of security guards on round-the-clock duty, the terrace tramp managed to stay undetected until a routine sweep of the stadium by groundstaff, according to club insiders.

The club has said it has no record of the incident, but security officers are believed to be investigating how he managed to enter and leave the ground without arousing suspicion.

Read More http://www.birminghammail.net/birmi...anty-town-house-97319-28316901/#ixzz1GO6CFmFF

Last edited:
c'mon the cole story was funniest thing to happen all week, until this block buster came up XD

*stopping myself getting more offtopic*

im sure you'd be ******* yourself if he'd shot you... :S

anyways, good effort by this tramp though, hes a sneaky one! :)

c'mon the cole story was funniest thing to happen all week, until this block buster came up XD

It would have been funnier if he would have shot you instead of that boy.

On Topic: Lol true I wonder how he wasn't found!

It wasn't funny at all you ****. That lad could of been seriously hurt and Cole got off Scot-free.
You seriously need your head checked if you found it funny....

Sigh, keep this about the brummy incident, rather than the Cole incident.

Lets hope the Villa fans don't trample over him when they leave The Holte End......

not that big a story considering there is 30000+ tramps there every home game