about tactics and the match engine.

Kreeshak

Reaction score
If I want to test a tactic, can I do it on holiday? Will the results be valid as if I have played those matches the normal way?

If I want to test a tactic, can I do it on holiday? Will the results be valid as if I have played those matches the normal way?
No? If you go on holiday, you're giving the AM control. He'll change roles and sub players etc in a match.

The bigger question is why do you test a tactic only based on results? Does nothing else matter? If it isn't getting results, how on earth will you know what to change??

No? If you go on holiday, you're giving the AM control. He'll change roles and sub players etc in a match.

The bigger question is why do you test a tactic only based on results? Does nothing else matter? If it isn't getting results, how on earth will you know what to change??

what if I check the "use current match tactics" box?

regarding the why. I want to find out which of the plug and play tactics on this forum is "better".

what if I check the "use current match tactics" box?

regarding the why. I want to find out which of the plug and play tactics on this forum is "better".
You're better of using instant result. Going on holiday still leaves the assistant in charge. He will make changes in games if he thinks they're necessary.