AC Milan 2nd season - players needed

KingCantona

Reaction score
Just finished 2nd in Serie A in my first season with AC Milan.

I've got a lot of loan players - Rafinha, Sergi Roberto, Antonelli, Cerci, Destro.
I'm hoping to re-sign Destro as he scored 23 goals.

I made a couple of free signings in Jan that will join in July - Micah Richards, Nicola Leali.
Also signed Cristeg for £6.75m who will join in July.

Due to the loaners leaving at the end of the season, It's left my squad being relatively small! I need at least 2 CM replacements, a RW and a LB.

My budget is £18m, but I do plan on offloading Torres/Robinho/Menez and other fringe players.

Can anyone recommend good CM's for £6-7m? Same for RW and LB?

Many Thanks guys!

CM-Check Youri Tielemans(best CM in terms of potential),Ruben Pardo,Saul Niguez,Roberto Pereyra,Andre Gomes,Joao Mario,Alessandro Florenzi,Lewis Cook,Teddy Bishop,Bryan Cristante,Danilo Cataldi,Marco Benassi,Jorginho.
RW-Pione Sisto,great,cheap,young and amazing,versatyle too,Gerard Deulofeu,Adama Traore,Andre Hahn,Everton Ribeiro,Gokhan Tore,Fede Cartabia,Leonardo Bittencourt,Ricardo Kishna,Zakaria Bakkali,Anwar El Ghazi
LB-Faouzi Ghoulam,by far one of the best LB's,cheap and young+posses Long flat throw-in PPM,Lucas Digne,Leonel Vangioni,Miguel Layun,Layvin Kurzawa,Alex Sandro,Abdul Baba,Cristian Ansaldi,Nicola Murru,Jordan Amavi.

CM- Albin Ekdal, James McCarthy, Charles Aranguiz.

LB- Luke Garbutt and Davide Santon

RW- Georgino Wijnaldum- SIGN HIM!! Hes incredible!!

CM: Bertolacci (he's at Milan in real life and also in latest LFC Marshall update). Italian. Cheap. Young and class.
LB: Vrsaljko (I know he's better at RB but he can play both sides really well)/Gino Peruzzi (Italian 2nd Nationality)
RW: Pione Sisto is a must

CM for your budget who can easily slot in to your team:
Lucas Romero
Gaston Gil Romero

LB:
Criscito
Radu
Alex Telles

RW:
Pione Sisto
Andre Hahn
Deulofeu (loan maybe)
Markovic at times goes out on loan
Salah
Zaha
Mirallas
Volland
Mayke
Negueba (Brazilian, very cheap)
Ezequiel
Allione

I'm still in the transfer window but have done most of my business

Sold El Shaarawy to PSG for £40m (only played 24 games because he's very injury prone but did well in the games he played).
Sold De Jong for £9m to PSG (15 yellow and 5 red cards throughout the season, too unreliable).
Sold Torres to Atletico for £9m
Sold Matri, Robinho, Montolivo for low prices
Sold Rami to Real Madrid for £9m

Brought in Darmian for £8.75m, Lucas Silva for £3m, Thorgan Hazard for £2.9m, Wijnaldum for £6.75m, Bertolacci (can't remember price, not currently on my laptop), Astori for £6m, and Zivkovic for £8m

Also re-signed Antonelli and Destro!

Still got some money left but I'm gonna hold fire for now! A huge overhaul was needed, too many old players on high wages etc

In my own Milan save I bought Borek Dockal for 2mil. He's a great RW, has 17 free kick rating and hits them regularly, and has great mental and technical stats. I'm about to finish my second year and only a 3 month injury has kept him out of my lineup in that time. Kenedy had begun to displace him while he was injured but he is still one of my go-to players.