CONFIRMED

AC Milan Team:

Abbiati
Abate Nesta Yepes Antonini
Gattuso Silva Flamini
Seedorf
Ibrahimovic Robinho

No Pato. I'm shocked.

people who betted on a Pato hat trick in Dan's betting game won't be happy ;)

Lennon is the key to spurs getting something out of tonights game , 1-1 draw i think

He's coming on for either Seedorf or Robinho at some point and then the fun begins.

Too early, kick off isn't for another half hour.

Well the Man City game was painful. Ended up turning over and watching Don't Forget the Lyrics, it was that bad.

Worried for Spurs with Modric benched and Bale out, playing slightly more defensively with Palacios and Sandro (fuck yeah, Sandro) against a much better Milan side than the one that was battered by United last year.

Feel sick that Pato isn't starting, Seedorf who hasn't had a good game in 2 season's and who gets booed by his own fans starting ahead of him, Come on Spurs destroy Milan!

Pato will be an impact sub when seedorf gets tired. Gutted we can't use cassano, been absolute quality since we bought him. And I wish it was a silva - nesta defence as they're amazing together. Hopefully yepes can handle crouch seeing how he is hardly a small bloke himself!

Only Sopcast Sky link I can find...

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723

Lovely quality.

Edit: Well... not that good. Sound better than picture.

Come on AC Milan. Feeling some ibra magic today :wub:

Anyone else still get chills when the Champions League music plays?

Pato will be an impact sub when seedorf gets tired. Gutted we can't use cassano, been absolute quality since we bought him. And I wish it was a silva - nesta defence as they're amazing together. Hopefully yepes can handle crouch seeing how he is hardly a small bloke himself!

So he be on after 2 mins so?

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

1-0 win for ac milan.

<---- to get the goal.

What do you think about him getting dropped for the worst player Milan have Seedorf?

He's really not that bad, seedorf.
I remember last year he came on against us and the guy oozed class.

Status
Not open for further replies.