charltonfan

Reaction score
Basically I am in my 4th season with Charlton, (2nd in the Prem), and without hardly any warning we went into administration and had 9 points deducted from us !! I spend the money given to me and am within my wage budget so I don't really understand what's gone wrong.

We were a comfortable 13th and are now in the relegation zone, but luckily didn't lose any players :)

Anyone got any advice on how I can get out of this financial trouble ??

Here is how the table looks now.View attachment 220455

Thanks, charltonfan.

Even if you exit administration you wont get your 9 points back. You should always check your finance screen. Just because you get a transfer and wage budget it doesnt mean you should spend all of it. Always keep an eye on the finances.

Im sure you have been warned. Every month you get a board confidence mail. At the bottom of that it will tell you what you lost the previous month.

If you want help i suggest putting up a ss of your income, expenditure, finances and salary.

The problem is we have been making a steady profit each month (around 800k)
I have no idea how to manage finances on this game though other than keeping an eye on my budgets. Is there a way to control ticket prices and all that stuff etc?

Thanks, Rob.

Nah the only difference you can make financially is keeping wages/agent fees and transfers down.

Hang on for another season and the TV money should be enough to keep you going from then on as long as you are careful and don't overspend.