Adriano leaves Roma

Brillant player but since his father died hasnt been the same, always rated him :(

PES6 Adriano and Roberto Carlos up front > Messi Ronaldo Villa Torres Drogba partnership.

me and my mate always tried to shoot from halfway line and see if we could score :D think we managed it once :D

wrong thread, lol.

i remember in cm 03/04, he was godly.

Whadafa, Ronaldinho was one of the best players ever - in no way comparable to Adriano.

They can be compared in both should of made more of there talent, lets be totally honest Ronaldinho has only 3 good years, ( as good as they where) his ability deserved better....

Showed promise against AC and Lazio this season but I'm glad to have him off the squad. Ridiculous wages for a player who didn't give a F**k.

I remember around 5 years ago, I'd sign him on every football game I had. Such a shame seeing him now, though.

Should start his own team with the likes of Mido, Afonso Alves and all the other waste of space whinging big headed useless "wasted talent" footballers around the globe.

I remember around 5 years ago, I'd sign him on every football game I had. Such a shame seeing him now, though.

Same mate!! Always imagined back then, that he would become one of the best!

Was a beast at Inter! Remember seeing screamers on a regular basis on Football Italia on Channel 4 (H)