AI/Computer teams get to buy players much cheaper than i do!?

jordalicious

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this happen to them, it seems to me that i have to pay insane amounts to buy players, but the other teams, might get these players for half that price...

Example: I wanted this youngster newgen, but Auxerre wouldn't settle for less than 7m £... then a week or two later this pops up:
View attachment 204379

I mean WTF, i can't see any reason that Tottenham should be able to get this player much cheaper than I ?

Does anyone else have this happen to them, it seems to me that i have to pay insane amounts to buy players, but the other teams, might get these players for half that price...

Example: I wanted this youngster newgen, but Auxerre wouldn't settle for less than 7m £... then a week or two later this pops up:
View attachment 204379

I mean WTF, i can't see any reason that Tottenham should be able to get this player much cheaper than I ?

if you make a bid for him then doesn't he go on your shortlist? if so then you just have to match the bid by spurs and it will get accepted and if he accepts contract terms with you then you get him for taht price rather thent eh 7 mil your being quoted.

although that still doesn't explain why they're bid get's accepted and yours doesn't in the first place at least it let's you work around it.

Not always. One of my saves Wilshere went to Barca for 60 million