hahha he scored a brace today, now SI must change there plans and make him -10 PA :p

he is ABSOLUTE class in RL... Top preformance again to shut mouths regarding his consistency... I cant recall one bad game he played for arsenal...

They got him perfectly you say.. Ox wasnt the type of a silent player.. He made 2 great seasons with the Saints and that is why he had this huge pricetag that many PL clubs were about to pay such as ManU, Chelsea and Liverpool.. I agree that he played in a lower league but again Brasilian league is nothing like PL yet Lucas Moura has remarcable stats and he nearly is the same age as Ox..

There are some stats that does not have a relevance with the level a player plays in, period. Speed for instance is subjective, "pressure" and "competition" has nothing to do with it... Strength is not for example, because you have to compare it with other players..
Agility, Pace, Acceleration is clearly a fault of SI...

Also,

There is no reason to use so much shocking values even if a player is not proven but consistently showed his technical talent in a lower league.

Chambo should have stats far better than those from the start and have a good boost when the db is updated due to his wonder apps with arsenal and england u20s... Now, if they want to be realistic about him should pump his stats really higher than the original game and this proves that scouting regarding this player was really poor by SI..

Again ratings were done in september, before he had done anything in the PL. You dont understand how the research works. You cannot compare what he did at Southampton, to Arsenal. That is not how the systems works. The Arsenal research would not have touched him. Only in the next data release will Edl make any changes

When the new data is done he will be looked at.

Last edited:
Like what Mike said, The stats were all done in september, when he was a new lad to League1/Championship level...

Its only recentley he has shown wha he can do at an high level, for fm13 he will be updated alot im guessing, but for now, thats what transfer updates are for

Like what Mike said, The stats were all done in september, when he was a new lad to League1/Championship level...

Its only recentley he has shown wha he can do at an high level, for fm13 he will be updated alot im guessing, but for now, thats what transfer updates are for

Good chance he will be looked at for the next patch as well

Have you updated him in your one?

yes but some people have said i havent updated him enough, although i didnt want to make him too good at such an early age..

when you get the chance would like to see a screenshot, cheers.

I agree, and i suspect that Edl will also be cautious.

off the top my head i would do:
acceleration: 17
pace: 16
agility: 12
passing: 11
decision: 12
composure: 12
determination: 14
crossing 14
also technique: 14

on editor, this is what i currently have, ill get a screenshot soonish
acceleration: 18
pace: 18
agility: 13
decision: 10
crossing 14
also technique: 13

so its very similar, in game some of his attributes go down for some reason :S

on editor, this is what i currently have, ill get a screenshot soonish
acceleration: 18
pace: 18
agility: 13
decision: 10
crossing 14
also technique: 13

so its very similar, in game some of his attributes go down for some reason :S

pretty similar thoughts then

did you add enough points to his CA? it could just be down to arsenal's usage

Also his rep needs to be changed so that he doesnt get put on loan

put his all his reps up by 10, and still on loan so ill add abit more, CA 135? do you think i should change it: Screenie

and he is still in the reserves, i have the same problem with Sturridge and Welbeck

View attachment 221526

you have too many positions

AMR: 20
AML: 18
ML:18
MR:19

Yea just looked, he had 15 on MC? deffinate mistake by me there no idea what happened.

used what you said, also upped rep for him, sturr and welb.. see if it puts them in the first team