Alex Ferguson Steps Down Due To Health Reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beattie?

v9v1c.jpg

Sky Sports has been going into a frenzy all day as it seems Man Utd have bought James Beattie!!

With hundreds of reporters outside of Carrington (Man Utd training ground) James Beatties' four by four had to drive around to the back entrance due to the gigantic mass of people. Man Utd manager Tobey Mason met him and they both entered the complex.

About 45mins later Tobey Mason left the building and spoke to Sky Sports exclusively...

Tobey Mason said.. "It's true that I have been looking for a strong striker with plenty of experience. I am a keen admirer of James and I think he will fit right into our team. people may think that he doesn't meet our clubs criteria, so im asking for those people to wait and let him at least show off his capabilities on the pitch."

After Mr. Masons interview James Beattie exited the training ground complex wearing a Man Utd shirt.

When asked James Beattie stated... " This is an honour I have always dreamed about playing in europe and for a team like this and to be honest I never thought I would. I practically bit Mr. Mason's arm off when he offered me the opportunity."

He Contunued by saying... I know people will think i'm too old or that I don't deserve this chance, I just ask that they will as least give me a chance and not to already judge me as a failure.

Watch this space!

Interesting signing mate. Good luck.

Pre- Season

MAN UTD

PRE-SEASON:

MAN U V MAN UTD RESERVES - W - 5-0 - Ferdinand, Owen, Villa, Terry, Ronaldinho

Man Utd played as well as they should have played. the reserves who are still learning were outplayed all over the pitch A Shining performance from Ananidze was the only highlight for them.

THE JUPITER LEAGUE

MAN U V RIVER PLATE - D - 0-0

The first match in the Jupiter league, a league setup where all the proceeds made go to charity. A bore draw
was the result no-one wanted and left both manager visibly frustrated on the side lines.

MAN U V VALENCIA - W - 2-1 - Villa, Lodeiro, Banega

A brilliant second half from Man Utd as Valencia took a first half lead and went with it. David Villa scoring a 93rd minute winner to send the Man Utd faithful into raptures.

MAN U
V RANGERS - W - 3-1 - Kaka (2), Ronaldinho, Boyd

A strong performance by Man Utd. The star players finally starting to gel together. Two goals from Kaka ensured this one was bread and butter stuff for the 'Red Devils'. Man Utd Win The Jupiter League

MAN U
V NEWCASTLE TOWN - W - 12-0 - Beattie (4), Messi (2), Kranjcar (2), Ferdinand, Salvio, Lodeiro, Marcelo,

A match that was made as Newcastle Town are an Affilate of Man Utd. Never really a match Newcastle Town could win. They were destroyed by half time and after it turned into a training session For Man Utd.

MAN U V LAZIO - W - 3-2 - Lodeiro, Beattie, Villa, Ledesma, Park Ji-Sung

James Beatties first match, first goal and first Man of the Match. Nicolas Lodeiro scored his first ever goal and David Villa does what he does best. Lazio stiff competition but just couldn't handle a rampant United.

WESTERLO V MAN UTD - W - 0-5 - Gerrard, Ferdinand, Aguero (2), Messi
Man Utd travel away and an record a comfortable win. On a cold night Man Utd warming up the fans with a red hot display.

BURY V MAN U - D -0-0A plucky Bury hold Man Utd to a goaless draw. The Man Utd contingent go home frustrated and asking many questions about the teams performance.

ANTWERP V MAN UTD - W - 0-4 - Beattie, Ronaldo, Santon
A good result for Man Utd coming off A horrendous result against Bury. Ronaldo scoring two fantastic goals and Beattie adding to his good Pre-Season performances.

Pre-Season was a good workout apart from the result against Bury. The players should all be ready to face the games ahead. James Beattie seems to have settled in to the team nicely. Nicolas Lodeiro seems to have impressed the Man Utd Gaffer as he has played several Pre-Season games and rewarding his managers faith in him by scoring.

COMMUNITY SHIELD

v9v1c.jpg

Sky Sports caught up with Tobey Mason minutes before Man Utd play Chelsea in The Community Shield and asked him how he thought his team would fair against a Strong Chelsea team.

"I think we have as good a chance as Chelsea do against us I see these two teams as the powerhouses of the English Premiership. I think whoever wins this will have the advantage going into the Premiership. We will need to stop Drogba as he can score from anywhere on the pitch as David Villa can for us. I just can't wait for this match to start.

_42612423_drogba2_getty300.jpg
DROGBA

david-villa.jpg
Villa

MAN U V
CHELSEA - L - 3-4 - Rooney, Gerrard, Messi, Drogba, Rossi

A match where both sides could have won, plenty of goals flowed and defensice frailaties were exposed. Carlo Ancelotti and Tobey Mason were both vibrant figures on the touch line but only one manager walked out of Webley carry the Community Shield. Man Utd can be happy with there performance and should have an exciting season ahead of themesleves.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

sorry wouldn't let me scale the Villa pic down

come on now edited databases went out in fm05 get real and pick a real challenge try clydebank and get to d spl with them

ok guys I get the fact you like playing with other teams but I like to play with a team of my favourite players a "fantasy team" we all play different ways.

sorry to say this. but i think your team's simply too strong with all the godly players. it kind of defeats the purpose of football manager. good luck on your game though :)

hmmm. I understand why people say that but.. I have bought youngsters too and get them trained so they play well too.

I thought this might have been real. :( How depressing.

lol Fergie will never leave.. or die for that matter and if he does they'll stuff him and put him on the sidelines anyway.

ha ha tobe, this is enjoyable to play definitely, but not so enjoyable to read, but ill follow anyway

i love being city and united and then pumping all their money into the team you want to be, i went on a 150m pound spending spree with the hammers lol

Don't take this the wrong way mate, but you do need to ask yourself what fun it is having the very best players all in your team. The other teams simply will not be able to compete! You even knicked terry lol, I love having the realism to FM and the editor simply takes all the fun and realism out of it.

Man Utd Sign Ashley Young On The Last Day Of The Transfer Window. The Man Utd Fans Celebrate And Surely Can't Wait To See Young In A Man Utd Shirt.

You know, its kind of boring when you see a top club like United having all the world's best players in them. Its like watching a terminator movie and Arnold has like every single weapon and theres no villain who will defeat him. You should have instead Continued Fergie's squad containing owen,berbatov, obertan,valencia and etc.

First of when i read the title i thought it was real
Second you kinda suck just to tell you, you have all these amazing players and you lost to chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.