demilburn

Reaction score
Im only in my 3rd season on the game. I like to start off as Liverpool on every new version of FM, so i can get used to all the new features and learn tactics etc before i start a new game as a lower league team, it also takes up the time till the game is as bug free as possible, with all the patches SI release. Anyway I digress.

I know a lot of people on this forum are a good ten years or more into the game, and i was wondering if anyone has seen epic falls in the Man City fashion (not Leeds as that was more financial). Premier League teams getting relagted and relegated again and maybe even again! If so what teams?

Like i said, on my 3rd season with LFC, and during the FA cup draw, I noticed a team that was in the prem when i started the game, but now had L1 next to their name, and I was pretty shocked! I kinda expected them to get relagated to the Championship, but not a double relagation. That team was Newcastle! I had a look at their team, and they still had most of their decent players.

Have you seen any EPIC fails?

in fm10 man utd got relegated to league two, thats the only epic fail i have seen, arsenal usually drop to a mid table team.

I support Chelsea, but am managing my Australian team, Brisbane....

But I keep an eye on the EPL...Chelsea has finished 5 or lower in every season. Depressing to see lol.

But yeah, in FM08 United fell down two divisions on my game, and escaped relegation from league one on the last day of their season. I laughed.....

i haven't seen this in the premier league but, in my current game in the leauge cup all teh good teams have been knocked out & the semi will have burnley vs peterborough & wolves vs blackpool & the only bit English team in the quarter-finals was everton(who lost to peterborough who also beat Man utd. .

Last edited:
in fm10 man utd got relegated to league two, thats the only epic fail i have seen, arsenal usually drop to a mid table team.

In my games arsenal always become the EPLs biggest heavy weight regularly reaching the semi and finals of the champions league

manutdv.jpg