kelloggs

Reaction score
I can't get a work permit for him even though I did in my previous season. Doesn't make sense to me seen as he's already played for Hull and Wigan, can't get him on loan either. Any suggestions to how to attain him? :'(

If not can anyone suggest any similar strikers. I'm West Brom and have 10 million.

Last edited:
I can't get a work permit for him even though I did in my previous season. Doesn't make sense to me seen as he's already played for Hull and Wigan, can't get him on loan either. Any suggestions to how to attain him? :'(

If not can anyone suggest any similar strikers. I'm West Brom and have 10 million.

Im not 100% sure but i think work permits have something to do with how many times he has played for his country over a certain period.

so theres nothing you can do about it untill he gets more games for egypt.:(

Note-Im NOT 100% sure (H)

I wouldn't sign him anyway mate, he's really difficult to manage, from my experience, at least.

I'm getting him as Newcastle. Well, my board are :p. No problems 'til now

Vaclav Kadlec - Sparta Prague
Jan Chramosta - Mlada
Garra Dembele - Levski (900k)
Jefferson Farfan - Schalke (6.25m if he wants to join you)
Artem Milevskyi - Dynamo Kyiv (Same as above)
Eugene Seleznyov - Dnipro (Same as above)
Christian Benitez - Santos Laguna (1.5 m)

Out of the bunch,I would say Benitez and Dembele are your best bets.

i wouldn't recommend getting him anyway hes not really that good

id go for christian benitez, his wage demands can be quite high but he is a really good player and wont cost you anything like 10M

i wouldn't recommend getting him anyway hes not really that good

id go for christian benitez, his wage demands can be quite high but he is a really good player and wont cost you anything like 10M

Yeah Benitez was my second option, I really wanted a target man but he's good for his price. As for his wage demands he wanted 70k, I called his bluff and offered him 23k and he accepted... Haha.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Okay I've opted against starting a new thread as this is a similar kindof issue. Just bought André Bikey from Burnley for 3.5 mill, accepted my contract over Lyon and then I get a work permit denied? He's playing in England already, wtf?

its how many caps the player has in the last 25 games i think 75 per cent or has a bright future (this is for players under 23)
depends on country bringing player too

Last edited: