roadrunner89

Reaction score
David Beckham learns the A-ZZ of management
August 1st​ 2011
David Beckham is on course to become England boss literally.
View attachment 242254

The ex-England, Man Utd and Real Madrid superstar has started a two-year university diploma at Limoges to become a manager and is dreaming of coaching England.

Becks said: “England manager? Why not? It would not be bad. Anything is possible in life.”

Current interim coach Stuart Pearce is not yet quaking in his boots as Beckham has two years of hard studying ahead.
And it is believed he will first put his new skills to work in his current role as player/coach at LA Galaxy.

Beckham enrolled into the Centre of Law and Sports Finances, with 17 other hopefuls, with former Leeds midfielder Olivier Dacourt among them.

Beckham will be studying the likes of ‘Economy of Professional Sport’ and ‘Marketing and Communication of Club Brands’.

He will have to write essays on subjects relating to the running of a club or a national team and finally will have to make a presentation to a school board discussing a mock project.

Beckham said: “It’s a new stage and I want to learn.”

In 2006 Becks insisted he had no intention of becoming a coach.

Yet working closely with Bruce Arena at La Galaxy has clearly whetted his appetite.

While seeing Beckham barking orders from the touchline is some time away, the eye-popping media furore that greeted the news proved he remains England’s biggest idol.

Sir Alex Retires
View attachment 242264
22 June 2013

Sir Alex Ferguson today announced he would be retiring at the age of 71.

Sir Alex who had an amazing career as manager of Manchester United, lifting no less than 52 trophies.

Sir Alex who said this “today is a very sad day for me; I’ve been at this club for 27 years”.

Many players responded to this news with Jack Wilshere and Tom Cleverley taking to twitter

@JackWilshere – it is a sad day for football, Sir Alex is one of the best managers around, it will be hard to replace him.

@tomclevz23 – being here while Sir Alex is here is a dream come true for any player in the game, he’s the best person and best manager.

Louis Van Gaal Takes the helm

1st​ July 2013
View attachment 242273

Van Gaal today announced that hewould be replacing Sir Alex Ferguson as manager of Manchester United; The boardannounced that he is a right fit for manager and the right man to replace Sir Alex.

Van Gaal former manager of Barcelona,Bayern and Sporting is said to be extremely excited about the prospect oftaking over such a magnificent club.

This is the first time he has managedin England.

good start, give mines a read if you have a chance - the dons revival one. Got a follower in me btw kiu

Take it David Beckham will be back somewhere along the lines. lol Looking foward to see who you sign.

LA Galaxy midfielder DavidBeckham retires aged 38
View attachment 242290

December 26th​ 2013
LA Galaxy's David Beckham has endedhis playing career, aged 38.

Midfielder Beckham made his United debut in 1995, making 265 appearances, and will now join the world of management.

"This was not a decision I've taken lightly but I feel now is the right time for me to stop playing," he said.

Former United manager Sir Alex Ferguson paid tribute to Beckham and called him "a truly unbelievable player".

The Scot stated: "David has always been inspirational to players of all ages and we know that will continuein his new role."

Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere described Beckham on twitter as"top class" and "a great role model for any young English midfielder".

Beckham was part of United's Class of 92, which also produced PaulScholes, Nicky **** and Gary Neville.

Last edited:
You can't miss giggs out of that 92 squad!

Beckham set to take over as manager at Manchester United
June 20th​ 2014
View attachment 242539
The First club that gave him a chance has done it again.
Beckham today announced that Van Gaal’s contract was up at the end of the season and he would be the man to replace him.

This is Beckhams first venture into management and is to be said that he is “extremely excited” about taking over one of his beloved teams.

Beckham who has been retired now for 6 months is said to be looking forward to be managing such a magnificent club as a first time manager.

Former manager and good friend Sir Alex Ferguson said this “for David this is amazing, i know what he’s like as a player and as a person, i wish him all the luck in the world and he knows where i am if he needs me”.

People ive hit a wall its called Crash Dumps! completely disabled my fm so ive had to delete to re-install, not good at all ive wrote up all the updates and everything but you can expect me to start a new story soon!