Anelka Tips SPURS to win the League!!!

you say that but it is well known that redknapp is a old fashoined manager and likes to do tranfsers and wages his way, he dosent like to be told what is happening he wants to be the one doing it and i cant see spurs saying you can manager this club but you cant do what your used to doing. im pretty sure he wouldnt have taken the job.

He took the job because Tottenham are a good, growing club and I highly doubt he had better offers come his way. Redknapp may like to spend, but he simply will not get the best of Levy. It's that simple. He will spend what Levy allows him to spend.

With Harry, anything is possible.

But the French players are seriously going crazy, I can't see anyone topping Chelsea or Man Utd. Aswell as us and Liverpool having better chances than last season.

I can see his point. He's wrong, of course, they're not favourites, but I can see where it might happen.

No he isn't wrong. It's his opinion. It's the start of the season. Anything can happen.

people keep say with harry anything is possible, yet they really dont seem to understand anything about levy. the man is a c**t ( dont ask me why i just dislike him intensely), but if you are looking for a chairman who good with finanical control, you cant really get much better.

No he isn't wrong. It's his opinion. It's the start of the season. Anything can happen.

I think he is wrong. Spurs are not favourites for the league.

True they aren't, granted, but neither are United Andy ;)

Would love to hear the actual interview, rather than the media representation of his words.

CJACKO, you truly have no idea about how Tottenham is run as a club. I guess that's all that needs to be said there.

Personally, if we finish in the top four again and aim for second in the Champion's League group, then I'll consider that a very successful season. Priority for me has to be remaining in the top four, to better our finances and to allow regular forays into top European football.

CJACKO11 you in my opinion are clueless when it comes to seeing how other clubs are run apart from your rose tinted look on Chelsea. We shall see in time is all you seem to say when you make completely random predictions. How many times you been right? I wager not many.

On topic. Anelka words have probably been spun by the media and twisted portions of what he has actually said. I for one think that we will battle for fourth but will miss out as we need a couple of more quality signings to challenge. A cup at best and getting to the knockout phase of the CL will do me for a succesful season.

CJACKO11 you in my opinion are clueless when it comes to seeing how other clubs are run apart from your rose tinted look on Chelsea. We shall see in time is all you seem to say when you make completely random predictions. How many times you been right? I wager not many.

On topic. Anelka words have probably been spun by the media and twisted portions of what he has actually said. I for one think that we will battle for fourth but will miss out as we need a couple of more quality signings to challenge. A cup at best and getting to the knockout phase of the CL will do me for a succesful season.

to name a few i said liverpool would never win the league with benitez in charge!!! i also tipped uruguay to go far in the world cup and put a couple of quid on greece to win euro2004. its my opinion i coulnt give a flying **** if you dont like it. clubs have been financialy ****** once redknapp takes charge of them coincidence!!!

shut up. stay on topic

cjako11 stop making wild claims that are winding everyone up. you have no real proof than redknapp will run spurs into the ground while there is lots of proff that levy is a superbly controlled chairman.

it is getting seriously tiresome

spurs to win the league loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

to name a few i said liverpool would never win the league with benitez in charge!!! i also tipped uruguay to go far in the world cup and put a couple of quid on greece to win euro2004. its my opinion i coulnt give a flying **** if you dont like it. clubs have been financialy ****** once redknapp takes charge of them coincidence!!!

You also said chelsea would win the Prem, You also claimed Aguero was going to sign for chelsea last season. You claim to have inside information on Torres coming to chelsea.

How they where all wrong. You also claim now that harry is going to leave

I can't see Spurs even making top 4 never mind winning it.

We won't win the league this year. Imo, we're still a few top quality players short and I'm not sure if we have the tactical nouse to win some games -- games that we don't currently win. Teams like Wolves found a flaw in our metal and we didn't seem to have a plan B, but hopefully this will be improved upon this season.

In fairness, I think you can see that most Tottenham fans (those who have replied to this thread for instance) are quite realistic of our chances in domestic and European competitions. Not many of us are shouting from the rooftops that we'll dominate this season -- most see a repeat of last season as a good target.

It's all about building in the right manner -- like Fergie did at United. If we get into a position to seriously challenge for the title in the next 4 years then that will be a job well done. We're definatley improving -- hence outisders sitting up and taking notice.

Hahahahahaha. Was he ****** during this interview?

I guess we're about as likely as Arsenal to win the Premiership this season.