TFF if we cant aford two IF , can we change the winger instruction to run wide with the ball like in previous versions*? :)

TFF if we cant aford two IF , can we change the winger instruction to run wide with the ball like in previous versions*? :)

No, mate... I don't recommend doing that because WMs have some different mechanic in this tactic and in general attacking-build up play is different from the tactic where I recommended doing that so it's better to have "Cuts Inside" even that your ML doesn't have the minimal recommended rating for the right foot and your MR doesn't have the minimal recommended rating for the left foot.

Last edited:
could u make a possession tactic

Mate, if you need "possession" you can take the Waste Time tactic from Ultimate thread and use it, you'll be losing with it because you won't score any goals but your possession will be about 70% every match. :)

There's nothing complicated to make a tactic that gives you 65-70% possession every match but such high amount of possession won't give any guaranties that you'll be getting any success with this tactic...

No, mate... I don't recommend doing that because WM’s have some different mechanic in this tactic and in general attacking-build up play is different from the tactic where I recommended doing that so it's better to have "Cuts Inside" even that your ML doesn't have the minimal recommended rating for the right foot and your MR doesn't have the minimal recommended rating for the left foot.

Ok thanks a lot for explanation :)

been trying this on dortmund first season with the winter update and its been totally awesome :) even pulisic with 16 years old has been banging goals like there's no tomorrow :D Until now 7 official games 7 wins 4 goals conceded , 22 scored :D

i tried the date 442 and i have to say this is much better in defense with the manual marking ;)

I agree, this is so strong in defence, i dont know if we put the manual marking in date442 will improve like this annihilator..

I found very little difference between the two ultimate versions. I find this version slightly better. Defence is the biggest improvement.

Sweet! 4-4-2 is back. I'll give this a go. Every tactic I've tried of yours has worked for me. I started as Whitehawk and in my third season I'm up into Sky Bet League 2 with pretty much the same squad I had in the Vanarama South. (Obviously I have bought some players but the bones are still there). I'm happy to report that everything has worked well for me in the lower leagues.

My only concern is that I haven't scored many corner goals with your Ultimate! Have you had any more success with this in yours? It seems that you have tailored the corners to assume that they will head it out. I'm loving the fullback as short option and watching him drift inside to pick up the cleared ball.

Also, I would dearly love to see a tactic that works with an advanced forward. I think we covered this in one of your other tactics by putting the STL with as an advanced forward if he has strong pace. I don't like watching my opponents score on the back of a long ball counter (it's the only real threat that occurs in the game for me).

My first game after taking over Burton, I resigned from Coventry when they wanted me to qualify for Europe with just 500k wage budget and my best players leaving on free because I could afford there wages.

Is anyone using a waste time version to go with this 442?

Do we still set our wingers to train as inside forwards ?

Completely off subject but I'm off to the FA cup semi today can't wait

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of ML/MR positions

IMPORTANT

Now you need a left footed player for ML position and a right footed player for MR position

P.S. ULTIMATE THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED

How about match training?

Soon, I'll update the OP and add all necessary information

Last edited: