This is one diamond that has come from my hometown Sinj, and I'll show you why:

Name
: Ante Vukušić

Club: HNK Hajduk Split s.d.d
D.O.B: 4.6.1991
Nationality: Croatian
Position: Striker, competitive in AMR

Strengths:

Acceleration, Off the Ball, Finishing, Determination etc.

Weaknesses
:

Jumping, Heading, First Touch, Penalty Taking

Description
: Striker
Personality: Fairly Determined

Suggested Roles:

Poacher, Advanced Forward

At 20:

View attachment 206884

At 23:

View attachment 206883

Enough said...

Last edited:
Also because most of us have known about him for a long time

I can say understand that you say that he's stats are not that impressive, but to say he's **** when he isn't even fully developed and that are slightly lesser, at least now, than let's say Alberto Paloschi or some other poacher type player... ****? Seriuosly? He has excellent mental stats which are similiar to the best strikers I've seen, 16 finishing 15 composure 16 off the ball and he's ****? Did you all even look at the other screenshot where I put him when he's at 23? Also 16 pace, acceleration, 15 agility for more than good enough speed stats? His only real problem is first touch in the game though I don't know why cause I've watched him many times in real life and he hasn't got a problem with first touch...

Didn't you look at the other screenshot?

Last edited:
tbh, his technical attributes are under par at the age of 20.

but a decent find mate :p

can we get any performance screenshot here mate?

I'll post his goals/assists history in the evening cause I can't right now, this season shall be his best, 6 or 7 goals so far in the CL and 1 in my league(due to rotating him)

hmm... maybe could be promising boy perhaps....
i'll wait 4 the ss mate :)

Far from being ****. He's a good player, performs well even at CL level, being the second top goal scorer, only topped by Messi, around 2016.

So... yeah, he's not that good, but he's definitively not ****.

I agree belz...

Also note that history ss covers only league goals/assists(I rotated him much cause I play one striker only tactic, and had to use him third season on AMR cause my main AMR was injured, fourth season not complete, just past august,btw leading CL goalscorer for now with 6 goals):

View attachment 207713

He currently has 8 caps 6 goals for Croatia!

Last edited:
So... yeah, he's not that good, but he's definitively not ****.

agree, maybe he's "not that good" but he would be good addition for rotation. cheers mate :)